Need to redraw from your home loan?
You can redraw any extra repayments you have made to your Standard, Standard Offset or Basic Home Loan, by using Citibank Online Banking funds transfer option. Simply sign-on using your User ID and password.
If you need to create a User ID and password for Citibank On-line Banking you will need:
- Your Debit card number, your card PIN or your Internet Access Number, your Internet Access PIN, and
- Your Citibank Home Loan Account Number
If your account requires two or more signatures to operate the account or if your redraw request is greater than $10,000, contact our Customer Relationship Team on 1300 131 127 to request a manual redraw (fee applies).
Need to make a change to your home loan?
- Switch to a different Citibank home loan
- Switch between variable and fixed rates
- Split your loan into multiple accounts
- Substitute, add or replace the property(ies) securing your loan
- Release a guarantor to your loan
- Change a borrower or titleholder on your loan
- Change the term of your loan
- Extend your loan's interest only period
To make a change to your home loan, follow these steps
- Step 1:Print and complete the Home Loan Request Form (Adobe PDF, 1003kb)
- Step 2:Enclose relevant supporting documents
- Step 3:Mail your application to:
Customer Relationship Manager - Home Loans
Citigroup Pty Limited
GPO Box 4799
Sydney NSW 2001
A Customer Relationship Officer will then contact you to review your application.
All loans and securities subject to Citibank's credit criteria. Terms and conditions available on request. Fees and charges may apply (Adobe PDF, 50kb).