A low rate home loan, that's highly flexible.
With the Citibank Basic Mortgage, we've got the basics right - such as a low variable rate and no account keeping fees - so you can move from home loan, to home own, sooner.
With a Citibank Basic Mortgage you can:
- be rewarded for your savings efforts with discounted rates
- make additional repayments without additional fees
- pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- enjoy zero account keeping fees
- redraw available funds.
|Annual Package Fee||N/A|
|Account Keeping Fees||N/A|
|Minimum loan amount||$50,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$4 Million|
|Loan term Maximum||30 years|
|How much of property value can I borrow?||Up to 90% LVR2|
|Option of Interest-only repayments||Yes - for a maximum of 5 years|
|Additional repayments||Yes - at any time without penalty1|
|Redraw||Yes - unlimited|
|Loan combination / splits||Yes - can be combined with a Standard Fixed Rate Mortgage|
|Split accounts||Yes - up to 4 accounts with a minimum split amount of $20,000 per account|
|Loan Portability||Yes - you can transfer your loan to a different property|
|ATM and cheque book access||No|
|Can I increase my loan amount?||Yes - Learn more|
|Other fees and charges||Learn more (Adobe PDF, 37kb)|
From first-time buyers to investors - if you are looking for a simple, no-fuss home loan from a trusted lender that truly rewards your saving efforts, you've found it with a Citibank Basic Mortgage.
All loans and securities are subject to Citigroup's credit criteria. Establishment and, where applicable, legal fees apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges apply.
^The Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) is the same as the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) in the loan documentation. Margin discounts are based on the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) as confirmed by Citibank at the time of loan approval. The LSR may change between the date of loan approval and loan settlement and Citibank reserves the right to vary the margin discount between the date of loan approval and date of the loan settlement based on a change in the LSR. The LSR used for the purpose of determining the margin discount will not change for the duration of the loan following the loan settlement. Any increase or decrease in the LSR after loan approval will not change the level of margin discount, although the Citibank reference rate is variable and subject to change.
^^Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Without penalty, customers with fixed loan split can make additional repayments of up $1,000 per month, or increase their regular repayments by up to $1,000 per month. 1% cash handling fee may be applicable for cash deposits over $500 at National Australia Bank.
- Rates quoted are subject to having Lenders Mortgage Insurance. Lenders Mortgage insurance is insurance that protects the financer in the event of default on home loan payments. It is available up to LVR 90% (inclusive of Lenders Mortgage Insurance premium). Conditions apply.
© 2013 Citigroup Pty Limited, ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL 238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098. Citibank, and Citi Arc design are service marks of Citigroup Inc.