CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Citibank Redeem To Win Competition - October 2016
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail.
- The promoter is Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, Australian credit licence 238098, 2 Park St, Sydney NSW ("The Promoter"). The prize provider is Pinpoint Pty Ltd, ABN 49 002 693 656, 34 James Craig Road, Rozelle NSW ("The Prize Provider").
- Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia who hold a Citi Rewards credit card that is billed to an Australian address, whose account is current and in good standing at the time that the prize is drawn, is 18 years of age or older and is a participating member of the Citibank Rewards program ("Eligible Entrants"). Directors or employees of the Promoter and Prize Provider and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The competition opens at 12:00a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time on 1 October 2016 and closes at 11:59p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 31 December 2016 ("Competition Period").
- Any redemption made during the Competition Period for a Panasonic branded product will be classified as an "Eligible Redemption".
- To automatically receive one entry into the competition, an Eligible Entrant must redeem accumulated Citi Reward points for an Eligible Redemption during the Competition Period. One entry will be awarded per Eligible Entrant who redeems for an Eligible Redemption. Eligible Entrants may receive multiple entries into the competition by making multiple Eligible Redemptions. There are two prizes available between all Eligible Entrants.
- Eligible Redemptions will be available for redemption via the Citibank Rewards website www.citibank.com.au/rewards and call centres for the Citibank Rewards Program as detailed in the promotional communications i.e. the October 2016 Summer Catalogue.
There will be two (2) prize draws with one (1) prize pack available per draw:
|Product Name/ Description
|PRIZE 1: 1 x Panasonic 50" FHD 100HZ SMART TV +
Panasonic Home Theatre System
|PRIZE 2: 1 x Panasonic 50" FHD 100HZ SMART TV
+ 1 x Panasonic 3.1CH Sound bar
- Total Prize value is $4,746. The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Prize Draw will take place at 1pm EST on Friday 20 January 2017 at the premises of the Prize Provider at 34 James Craig Road, Rozelle NSW. The winner will be selected by random selection from a computer database containing all competition entries.
- The prize draw winner will be notified by phone by Tuesday 24th January 2017 and by mail thereafter. The prize winners' name will be printed in the public notices section of The Australian newspaper on Monday 20 February 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner/s being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions, or forfeiting through ineligibility or otherwise. For a prize that remains unclaimed or is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw on Thursday 20 April 2017 subject to state regulations and the same conditions as the original draw ("unclaimed prize draw") The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified by phone and in writing and have their names printed in the public notices section of The Australian newspaper on Friday 5 May 2017.
- An Entrant whose account is in arrears (i.e. the minimum monthly payment not having been paid by the due date) will not be considered an Eligible Entrant and another entry will be drawn.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by the winner arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) by the winner, or the use of the Prize pack, or any breach of these terms and conditions. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prizes and service providers.
- The winner authorises the Promoter or its appointed representative to contact the winner at the time of the Prize Draw to facilitate all details pertaining to the provision of the Prize pack. The Prize pack will be transferred and sent out to the winner 28 days after the draw via courier at the cost of the prize provider.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State regulation. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash in part and/or in full.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries (redemptions).
- The Promoter and/or Prize Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications (including any Fringe Benefits or Personal Income Tax) and entrants should seek their own independent financial advice.
- At the end of the lottery all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the Eligible Entrant will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award prize.
- Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Authorised under Trade Promotion Permit numbers:
ACT: ACT TP 16/01800