Enjoy a personalised variable
interest rate from
Start your journey with a Citi Loan Estimate
Find out how much you could borrow and get your rate estimate, without impacting your credit score.
Apply without an estimate
Skip the loan estimator and apply within 15 minutes. You’ll need to provide proof of address, income and employment.
On initial balances transferred5
Earn more than $40,000
Be 18 years or older and a permanent Australian resident.
Around 15 minutes to complete the application.
Proof of address, income and employment.
Credit criteria, fees and charges, Terms and Conditions apply and are available upon request. Existing lending customers are not eligible to apply.
Citi Personal Loan Plus:
Your instalment loan will appear as a 'Fixed Payment Option' on your statement. Payment of the Monthly Instalment enables you to pay off the loan within your chosen term of 3, 4 or 5 years.
a) Any use of the reusable credit facility will require monthly repayments in addition to the Monthly Instalment. These amounts will be included in the Minimum Payment Due amount on your statement.
b) Monthly repayments will first be allocated towards payment of your instalment loan(s). Any additional payments will be applied to any balances that are not part of your instalment loan(s).
c) If you fail to pay your Monthly Instalment, the Bank reserves the right to cancel your instalment loan.
d) For the full terms and conditions of your instalment loan, please refer to the Unsecured Credit Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
This information is current as at 21 June 2018.
1. Comparison rate is based on a 5 year unsecured variable rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Payment of the monthly instalment enables you to pay off your Citi Personal Loan Plus within your initial chosen loan term. You can choose to reuse credit up to your approved credit limit. Any use of the reusable credit facility will require additional monthly repayments on your loan. There will be no end date of your personal loan whilst you continue to use your reusable line of credit. For the full terms and conditions of your instalment loan, please refer to the Unsecured Credit Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
3. An establishment fee of $199 will be debited to your Citi Account on the date we issue you a statement of Account for the Statement Period in which you first use or activate your Account. The establishment fee is billed in addition to the amount borrowed.
4. Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
Citi Ready Credit:
5. The 5.9% p.a. interest rate applies to initial balances transferred for 36 months from the date your account is approved. Initial balances transferred can be either a Balance Transfer (BT) at the point of application, or a cheque-to-self within 90 days of Account opening. Cheques-to-self will appear as a BT on your statement. Payments are applied to introductory offer BT amounts before Cash Advances, and if your Account has more than one BT, the BT at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first. Transferred Balances will be repaid first before establishment fee which attracts interest at the standard variable rate. At the end of the introductory offer period, the interest rate on any outstanding balance will revert to the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. This information is current as at 9 July 2018. Offer ends 28 February 2019. Offer may be extended, withdrawn or changed at any time.
6. Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
7. An establishment fee of $199 will be debited to your Citi Account on the date we issue you a statement of Account for the Statement Period in which you first use or activate your Account. The establishment fee is billed in addition to the amount borrowed.