- About Citigold
Citigold status is offered to clients with $250,000 or more deposited or invested through Citibank. Our clients receive a range of rewarding benefits, services and support, to help them progress toward their financial goals.
Start, build or diversify your investment portfolio, with our innovative solutions:
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of asset classes with a Structured Investment
- Diversify your portfolio with a Managed Fund
- Take advantage of currency fluctuations with foreign currency investments.
Receive valuable insights to help you manage your portfolio:
- Access to Citi's in-depth research, which covers local and global markets
- Regular reports on our outlook for equities, fixed income, bonds and commodities
- Invitations to wealth seminars hosted by our expert team.
Consolidate all your banking requirements, under one roof:
- Take control of your cashflow with the Cash Investment Account
- Enjoy guaranteed returns with a Citibank Term Deposit
- Receive preferential rates on home loans
- Access exclusive discounts on our great range of credit cards.
Trust a global bank to simplify your global banking requirements:
- Enjoy worldwide Citigold status recognition
- Access 550 Citigold centres in 36 countries worldwide
- Take a consolidated online view of your global Citi accounts
- Receive fee free withdrawals at Citi ATMs across the globe.
Investing with Citigold opens up a world of privileges, including:
- Receive 24/7 global support, including complimentary access to medical assistance and emergency cash for travel emergencies1
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine, when you dine at Citibank Dining Program partner restaurants2.
Important Information Important Information
International SOS is not a Citi company. The referral services provided through International SOS are at no charge; however, you are responsible for any costs associated with medical services or evacuation services. Please call the Citigold hotline for more information 1800 168 168.
Citibank's Dining Program terms and conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine for details.
This is general advice only and was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider if the advice is appropriate for your situation. We recommend you seek professional advice on your personal circumstances before acting on the information contained in this material. Please note some products are not available to US persons and may not be available in all jurisdictions. You should read the Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) or Terms and Conditions, available online or from a Citibank branch before you make an investment decision. Investments are subject to risk, including possible delays in repayment, loss of income and principal and may decrease in value as well as increase in value. Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Investments are not a deposit with, liability of, or guaranteed by Citigroup Pty Limited, Citibank, NA, Citigroup, Inc. nor their related entities.