- Financial Services Guides
Financial Services Guides
These FSGs are intended to assist you in determining whether to use any of the financial services provided to you by Citigroup Pty Limited and its representatives. They include information about remuneration that may be paid to us and what you can do if you have a complaint about our services.
This FSG is designed to assist you in deciding whether to use any of the financial advisory services offered by Citigroup Pty Limited. This document covers:
- Deposit and payment products including at-call accounts and fixed term deposits; and
- Investment products such as managed investments, structured products and superannuation; and
- Selected Personal Insurance products including Life, Total and Permanent Disability, Trauma and Income Protection Insurance.
This FSG is intended to assist you in determining whether to use any of the below listed Insurance services provided to you by Citigroup Pty Limited and its representatives. This document covers the following types of insurance:
- General Insurance - Travel, Motor Vehicle, Home and Contents, Landlord, Boat and Pleasurecraft, Caravan and Trailer, CTP
- Customer Protection - Life & Income, Credit Protection, Loan Protection
- Personal Insurance - Selfguard, Recovery Plan, Rest Easy Plan, Total and Permanent Disability, Trauma Recovery, Loan Guard, and selected Life Insurance, Income Insurance products.