Turn your smartphone into a mobile wallet and experience a faster, more convenient way to pay.
Apple Pay is the safer, faster way to pay instore with your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Quickly check out with the devices you carry everyday. You can use Apple Pay wherever you see one of the above symbols.
To pay, select Apple Pay at checkout and confirm the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
To find out how to enrol, which devices are eligible or for more information on Apple Pay go to Apple Pay.
Pay here. Pay there. Pay almost anywhere1.
With Citi and Samsung Pay, you can now pay with your phone.
Swipe up on your device
Authorise securely with your fingerprint or PIN
Hover your phone over the card reader
You can use Samsung Pay on the following Samsung devices:
- Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge (Note, these two devices only support Samsung Pay transactions made on contactless terminals)
- Galaxy S6 edge+
- Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 edge
- Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note5 phone
- Galaxy Note8 phone
- Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Galaxy A7 (2017)
Samsung Pay lets you use your compatible Samsung device to securely pay with your Citi card in store and within apps.
Just like you do with your card today, simply tap your phone at a contactless terminal, for purchases under $100. For purchases of $100 or more, an ATM PIN is required for additional security. Additionally, for certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply.
For terminals that don't have contactless technology (i.e. older terminals where you currently have to insert your card), tap your phone over the screen, choose 'credit card' account and enter your PIN on the terminal.
- Initiate Samsung Pay by either swiping-up from the home button or opening the Samsung Pay app from the home screen.
- Select the card you want to pay with by swiping left or right.
- Verify your fingerprint (or alternatively enter your Samsung Pay PIN) and touch your phone to either the card reader or contactless reader within approximately 20 seconds to complete the transaction.
Note: For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply.
- The app is now preloaded on the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Update your device to Marshmallow 6.0 to automatically have Samsung Pay loaded on your phone
- Sign in with your Samsung Account
- Set up your fingerprint for authentication
- Take a photo of your Citi card and enter in the remaining required details
- Enter in the unique code sent to you via SMS
Click here for FAQs: FAQS
1. Subject to the merchant accepting cards as method of payment in their usual course of business.
Add your favourite loyalty cards to Samsung Pay. Access and use them almost anyway by simply swiping up to select the card, tap to show the barcode and then scan at the register2.
How to add a loyalty card:
- Open the Samsung Pay app and tap 'Add' in the upper right of your screen
- Select 'add loyalty card' from the menu
- Search for or add a new card from the list
2. Loyalty cards subject to merchant terms and conditions. For optimal results for barcode-based cards, add to Samsung Pay by scanning the barcode; manual input may require showing the card number or an alternate form of identification to the cashier.
Google Pay is an easy and secure way to pay using your AndroidTM phone or compatible smartwatch. Once you've completed the set up process, you'll be able to use Google Pay where contactless payments are available, or where the Google Pay logo appears online.
Mobile Wallets are enabled on all Citi-branded credit and debit cards except for Linked Diners Club Card, Classic Plus Card and Emirates Citi World Mastercard.
Note that we will no longer offer the Emirates Citi World Mastercard from 31 May 2023. As a result, from this date onwards, it will not be eligible for mobile wallets.
Your mobile wallet terms and conditions can be found here