Upgrade your car
Whether it's buying a new or used car, or any personal need you could use some extra money for, a Citi flexible personal loan can help you finance the things that matter to you.
Citibank provide you with two loan options that you could use to buy your new or used car. All you need to do is pick the loan that is right for you.
How can a flexible personal loan help you with on road costs?
- Pay for registration
- Dealer Delivery Charges
- CTP or compulsory third party insurance
- Stamp Duty.
- A re-useable general purpose loan
- Credit limits from $5,000 to $75,000
- No early payment or exit fees so you can make a lump sum repayment at any time
- Low one-off $149 establishment fee2
- No monthly or annual fees3
- Redraw available funds whenever you like at the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a. with ongoing access to funds.
Fixed loan repayments
- Fixed monthly repayments, so you'll know exactly what your repayments are.
Upon approval of your application, you'll simply need to call us to activate your offer.
- What are the main differences between a secured Car Loan and a Citibank flexible personal loan
A secured car loan typically uses the car you are buying as security in case you default on your loan. Unsecured Personal Loans like Citibank's flexible personal loan don't require you to use the security of the car. It is a re-useable general purpose loan that could be used for any personal purpose.
Compare our Loan rates vs. the majors
Calculate your Loan repayments
How much can I borrow?