Start your journey with Citi Loan Estimator
- 1Find out how much you could borrow: $5,000 to $75,000
- 2Find out your rate estimate, without impacting your credit score
- 3Choose your term (3, 4 or 5 years) and complete your application
How do I get my interest rate estimate?
Use the Citi Loan Estimator to find out. Getting your rate estimate will not affect your credit score. Get your rate estimate.
What is a reusable credit facility?
Your Citi loan allows you to re-use your available credit limit, at the Standard Annual Percentage Rate (APR), without the need to reapply.
What other benefits come with Citi Personal Loan Plus?
There is a world of benefits available with your Lending account from special retail discounts to promotional interest offers and more. Find out more.
Important information: (enlarged viewing)
New Citi Lending Customers only. Credit criteria, fees & charges, Terms and Conditions apply.
Your instalment loan will appear as a 'Fixed Payment Option' on your statement. Payment of the Monthly Instalment enables you to pay off the loan within your chosen term of 3, 4 or 5 years.
a) Any use of the reusable credit facility will require monthly repayments in addition to the Monthly Instalment. These amounts will be included in the Minimum Payment Due amount on your statement.
b) Monthly repayments will first be allocated towards payment of your instalment loan(s). Any additional payments will be applied to any balances that are not part of your instalment loan(s).
c) If you fail to pay your Monthly Instalment, the Bank reserves the right to cancel your instalment loan.
d) For the full terms and conditions of your instalment loan, please refer to the Unsecured Credit Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
This information is current as at 3 April 2018.
1. Comparison rate is based on a 5 year unsecured variable rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. An establishment fee of $199 will be debited to your Citi Account on the date we issue you a statement of Account for the Statement Period in which you first use or activate your Account. The establishment fee is billed in addition to the amount borrowed.
3. Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
© 2018 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.