Having access to money when you need it creates endless possibilities.
Our unsecured personal loan can help you go on a trip of a lifetime, get started on that dream kitchen or make that moment more memorable.
- A low, variable rate of just 9.99% p.a. (10.95% p.a. comparison rate)1
- Borrow from $5,000 up to $75,000
- Fixed monthly repayments with a $10 monthly fee
- Provides an ongoing reusable credit facility at a variable rate of 9.99% p.a. without needing to reapply
- Choose a 3, 4 or 5 year term to suit your needs
- A one-off establishment fee of $1992
- Make additional repayments or pay out your loan early, with no penalty fee
- You must be a permanent Australian resident, 18+ years and earn an income of $40,000 p.a. or more
Having Citi Ready Credit on hand means you're always ready to take on life as your line of credit will be available to you whenever the opportunity arises. You will also have the flexibility to choose your own repayments (minimums apply).
- Introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on the initial balance for the first 2 years3
- A line of credit between $5,000 and $75,000
- A standard variable rate of 19.99% p.a. applies to balances after 2 years and redraws3
- A one off $149 establishment fee4
- You must be a permanent Australian resident, 18+ years and earn an income of $40,000 p.a. or more.
Citi Business Credit is a line of credit that you can use for any business expense. Whether you're launching a new business, looking for a way of managing your business' fluctuating cash flow or simply want the reassurance of knowing that credit is available should the opportunity arise. Citi Business Credit gives you the flexibility to re-use your line of credit as and when you need it.
- Introductory rate of 0% p.a. for 6 months on Balance Transfers, purchases and Cash Advances5
- Establishment Fee waived (usually $149)
- Accessible online and via a Citi Debit Card or cheque book
- A reusable line of credit with minimum monthly repayments
- A standard variable rate of 14.59% p.a. applies to balance after 6 months and redraws
- Up to $75,000 unsecured finance