Boost your business
Are cashflow worries holding your business back from achieving its potential? Citi Business Credit could be the answer. It offers you a line of credit with the freedom and flexibility to adapt to the fluctuations in your cashflow. Use it for production costs, tax bills, equipment finance or anything else you need.
Boost your business today.
- Introductory rate of 0% p.a. for 6 months on Balance Transfers, purchases and Cash Advances1
- Up to $75,000 unsecured finance2
- A standard variable rate of 14.59% p.a. applies to balance after 6 months and redraws
- A reusable line of credit with minimum
- Citi Debit Card and cheque book for
- It's a revolving line of credit that allows you to access the funds, at the current standard variable rate of 14.59% p.a., as you repay so you don't have to apply for a loan again
- Only pay interest on the amount you use
- Additional cardholder - up to 1 additional cardholder with a minimum age of 16
- Citibank Dining Program3 - to add value to your client relationships enjoy a free bottle of wine from award-winning wineries every time you dine at one of our partner restaurants and pay with your Citi card
- Confidence and security4 - when shopping with your Business Credit
- Purchase Cover Insurance - protection against loss, theft, or accidental damage over a wide range of new business items purchased anywhere in the world using your Business Credit facility
- Extended Warranty Insurance - extends the warranty on business items, when purchased with your Business Credit facility
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme - if an item you purchase with your Business Credit facility later goes on sale elsewhere, you may be eligible for a refund of the price difference. Conditions apply.
- You'll receive a Citi Debit card. Here's how you can use it.
Use your Citi Debit card to draw on your credit via ATM cash withdrawals or purchases. You can also request a personal cheque book for added spending flexibility. Keep in mind that at the end of the promotional period your transactions will revert to the standard Variable Rate, currently 14.59% p.a.1
|Establishment fee||Normally $149. Waived for a limited time period|
|Cash advance fee||$0|
|Account keeping fee||$0|
Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Earn a taxable income of $40,000 per year or more
- Have a good credit rating
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Be a sole trader, or be in a partnership of not more than 2 persons, or be a shareholder who hold 50% or more shares of a private company
- Have been in the industry for 2 or more years.
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. Existing lending customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- 1. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies for the first 6 months on balances you transfer with this offer at point of application, and on all purchases and Cash Advances for a period of 6 months from the date your Account is approved. A cheque to self will be treated as a Balance Transfer (BT) on your Account. Transferred balances will be repaid first before establishment fee which attracts interest at the standard variable rate. Any outstanding transferred balances or Cash Advance balance at the end of the promotional period will revert to the standard variable rate, currently 14.59% p.a. Any retail purchase transactions made during the promotional period will revert at the end of the promotional period to the standard variable rate, currently 14.59% p.a. To be eligible for the offer, you need to apply for Business Credit by 31 December 2018. Offer may be extended, withdrawn or changed at any time. Approved customers only. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. This information is current as at 13 March 2018.
- 2. A credit line between $5,000 and $75,000 will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $40,000 per year.
- 3. Conditions apply. Visit citibankdining.com.au
- 4. Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at citi.com.au/lendingcompinsurance
© 2018 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.