Citibank Mortgage Power
Be empowered, with more flexibility and more access.
Citibank Mortgage Power is a revolving line of credit at a low variable rate-giving you easy access to your funds.
Citibank Mortgage Power is a revolving line of credit with an approved credit limit that is secured against your property. This means you can access the equity in your home through the same means as an everyday transaction account - ATMs, cheques, BPAY etc - but you are only charged interest on money that you withdraw and the rate is much lower than a credit card rate. In essence, by using your home loan as a line of credit, you can make significant savings when you fund the other big purchases in your life, such as cars, school fees or holidays.
With the power to access the equity in your home anytime, at variable home loan interest rates, you also have the freedom to act on investment opportunities.
Citibank Mortgage Power gives you the power to use the equity in your home to seize opportunities as they happen, rather than wait and possibly miss out.
With Citibank Mortgage Power you can:
- withdraw up to your preapproved credit limit at any time1
- gain immediate access to your credit online or by phone
- enjoy up to seven years of interest only on Mortgage Power (line of credit), or 5 years on the fixed loan portion3
- enjoy cheque book and ATM access
- redraw and repay as many times as you like.
|Minimum loan amount||$250,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$4 Million (with maximum $1 Million per facility on the Mortgage Power portion of the loan)|
|Loan term||Maximum 30 years|
|How much of property value can I borrow?||Up to 90% plus LMI premium capitalisation2|
|Discount rate available||Yes - arrange to meet with your Citibank Mortgage Specialist now|
|Option of Interest-only repayments?||Yes - for a maximum of 7 years|
|Additional repayments||Yes - at any time without penalty|
|Split accounts||Yes - up to 4 accounts with a minimum split amount of $20,000 per account|
|ATM and cheque book access||Yes|
|Loan combination / splits||Yes - can be combined with Standard Variable, Standard Fixed or Standard Offset Mortgage|
|Can I increase my loan amount?||Yes - learn more|
|Fees and charges||Learn more (Adobe PDF, 37kb)|
|Loan Portability||Yes - you can transfer your loan to a different property|
|Loan Protection Insurance||Yes - learn more|
|Annual Package Fee||$0|
|Account Keeping Fees||$12 p/m per account|
Citibank Mortgage Power gives you the power to transform your home loan into a flexible and low rate source of credit, to be used and repaid, as many times as you need. Why not use the equity in your home to get more from your loan today, with this flexible line of credit.
All loans and securities are subject to Citigroup's credit criteria. Establishment and, where applicable, legal fees apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges apply.
- Withdrawals are subject to monthly transaction limits.
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance is applicable for loans with an LVR over 80%, unless the option LVR between 80.01%-85% (Without LMI) is selected. Loans with LVR between 80.01%-85% (Without LMI) are not available to non resident loans or loans where income declared for loan assessment is in a foreign currency. For all loans over LVR 80% principal and interest repayment is required.
- Mortgage Power Line of credit available only to loans secured by an investment property.
© 2018 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.