Citibank Mortgage Plus
Let your largest investment open the door to discounts and rewards.
Make the most of being a Citibank Home Loan customer, and enjoy a range of our rewarding financial products, plus great discounts and fee free packaging, with your choice of a Citibank Mortgage with any eligible Citi Credit Card with zero or reduced annual fees and Citibank Plus everyday account. Citibank Mortgage Plus is available for home loans over $250,000.
With Citibank Mortgage Plus, one package fee means:
- A discounted home loan interest rate
- Ensuring certainty in your repayments with our competitive fixed rates and save with our free 60-day rate lock5
- Free online redraw on the Standard Variable and Standard Offset Loans
- No monthly account-keeping fees on your home loan products.
Plus a Citi Credit Card to enjoy:
- Your choice of an eligible Citi Credit Card3 with zero or reduced annual fees
- A reward program6 with reward points that never expire
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance7 for you and your family.
Plus a Citibank Plus transaction account, where you'll receive:
- Australia's only completely fee free everyday account4
- Free instant global transfers to Citibank accounts in over 25 countries9
- Fee free withdrawals at over 3,000 Citibank ATMs across Australia8.
Plus access to the Citibank Dining Program, which means you'll enjoy:
- Enjoy a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants with our Citibank Dining Program6.
|Mortgage account keeping fee||Nil|
|Annual package fee||$350 p.a.1, irrespective of the number of home loan accounts (up to a maximum of 4 within the facility). Payable upfront.|
|Mortgage application fee||Nil|
|Credit Card Options
Exclusive Credit Card offer is only available to Mortgage Plus customers
|Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card
Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card
$0 annual fee for the life of your Mortgage12, plus 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers13 and 30,000 Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 within 90 days of card approval6
With the Citi Platinum card you will also:
Earn rewards with the Citi Rewards Program:
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
|Citibank Plus Transaction Account monthly fee||Nil|
|Citibank Global Transfers fee||Nil|
|Home Loan products that qualify||Standard Offset Mortgage, Standard Variable Mortgage, Standard Fixed Mortgage (combined with a variable home loan product) and Mortgage Power.|
|Product combination||Any combination of eligible home loan products|
|Minimum loan amount||$250,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$4 Million|
|Loan term Maximum||30 years|
|How much of property value can I borrow?||Up to 90% plus LMI premium capitalisation10|
|Option of Interest-only repayments||Yes – for a maximum of 5 years14|
|Additional repayments||Yes - at any time without penalty|
|Redraw||Yes - unlimited|
|Loan Portability||Yes - you can transfer your loan to a different property|
|Split accounts||Yes - up to 4 accounts with a minimum split amount of $20,000 per account|
|Personalised Rewards Program||Yes6|
|Transaction Account included||Citibank Plus Transaction Account4|
Citibank Mortgage Plus gives you a range of discounts and rewards for one low package fee. Make the most of being a Citibank Home Loan customer, by opening the door to a world of benefits with this package that's full of plusses.
Fees and charges apply for our credit card and home loan products, and terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Home loan offers apply to residential loans only. Loans are subject to Citibank Credit Criteria. Rates and rate reductions offers are available for new loans only and are subject to change without notice. Establishment fees and, where applicable, legal fees apply. The Citibank Mortgage Plus package is not offered with Basic Variable loans or stand alone Standard Fixed Rate loans. The Citibank Plus Transaction Account is not mandatory if you have a Standard Variable Offset Mortgage.
^The Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) is the same as the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) in the loan documentation. Margin discounts are based on the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) as confirmed by Citibank at the time of loan approval. The LSR may change between the date of loan approval and loan settlement and Citibank reserves the right to vary the margin discount between the date of loan approval and date of the loan settlement based on a change in the LSR. The LSR used for the purpose of determining the margin discount will not change for the duration of the loan following the loan settlement. Any increase or decrease in the LSR after loan approval will not change the level of margin discount, although the Citibank reference rate is variable and subject to change.
^^Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Annual package fee of $350 as at 1 May 2017. This fee is still payable even if you cease to hold either the Citi Credit Card and/or the Citibank Plus Transaction Account.
- Interest only repayment option are not available for non resident loans or loans where income declared for loan assessment is in a foreign currency.
- Offer only available to customers who take out a Mortgage Plus Package. Credit card is subject to Citigroup's credit criteria and approval. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Citibank Plus is issued by Citigroup Ply Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, Australian Credit Licence 238098, AFSL No. 238098. The fees and charges and Terms and Conditions that apply are available upon request. Total deposits held by a depositor with Citibank, up to an amount of AUD$250,000, may be covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. For more information go to www.apra.gov.au or call 1300 55 88 49. This is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into advice your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it’s appropriate for your particular circumstances. Information about our dispute resolution process is available at www.citibank.com.au. Citibank Plus is for personal use only (not available for business customers).
- Fixed rates quotes are held 60 days from the day the application is submitted. If settlement occurs after the 60 days, the prevailing fixed rate will apply.
- Platinum 30,000 Bonus Points: You will earn 30,000 Citi Reward Points when you spend $3,000 on your card within 90 days from card approval. All Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Citi Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open. Current Citi Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 28 February 2018. Offer may be extended.
- International travel insurance is provided automatically to card holders. For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Ply Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.citibank.com.au/complimentary_insurance. For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Ply Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.citibank.com.au/complimentary_insurance.
- Unlimited free transactions apply to those made in Australia but exclude charges for bank cheques, international payments and foreign currency services, overdrafts, dishonours, direct charges from other ATM owners and other general banking services. No ATM fees at Citi, Westpac, BankSA branded and St. George-branded ATMs around Australia. Excludes St. George ATMs at BP station outlets in Australia.
- Free international transfers available from Citibank Australia to Citibank accounts in 19 countries worldwide using Citibank Global Transfers. Daily transfer limit applies. Funds are converted to the destination account currency at the exchange rate specified to you on Citibank Online before you confirm your transaction. This exchange rate includes a commission for the conversion service. Transfers will normally reach the destination account almost immediately after being effected, but in some cases (depending on the availability of processing facilities at the destination) may take a maximum of 24 hours.
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance is applicable for loans with an LVR over 80%, unless the option LVR between 80.01%-85% (Without LMI) is selected. Loans with LVR between 80.01%-85% (Without LMI) are not available to non resident loans or loans where income declared for loan assessment is in a foreign currency. For all loans over LVR 80% principal and interest repayment is required.
- No annual fees apply as long as you hold a Mortgage Plus package.
- The standard annual fee, currently $249, will apply if you no longer hold a Mortgage Plus package.
- Platinum 0% p.a. for 6months on Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 6 months. The 6 month promotional period commences once balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Offer ends 28th February 2018. Offer may be extended.
- Interest only repayment option only available to loans secured by an investment property.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.