About the Citi Signature Credit Card
Apply for the Citi Signature Credit Card today and receive 120,000 bonus reward Points when you spend $3,000 on your card within 90 days of approval1. Earn up to 2 points per $1 spent2 plus receive a free bottle of wine on us at hundreds of participating restaurants when you pay with your Citi card3.
Rewards and benefits
Earn Points when you spend2
Uncapped earn rates2:
For all eligible International Spend
For selected domestic purchases made and booked directly from a range of major: restaurants and restaurant chains, hotel chains, airlines (flights only), travel agencies and travel aggregators
For selected domestic purchases made at major: petrol outlets, supermarkets and national retailers
Everywhere else on domestic Eligible Transactions
Spend points the way you want
Enjoy a free bottle of wine, on us
Receive a free bottle of wine on us every time you dine at hundreds of partner restaurants and pay with your Citi card, thanks to the Citibank Dining Program3.
Travel in style
Reward yourself with a complimentary Priority Pass membership with two airport lounge visits per year7.
Peace of mind
Ensure you're covered whatever opportunity you pursue, with complimentary cover including International Travel Insurance , Purchase Cover Insurance and Extended Warranty8. Find out more here.
Personal concierge service
No time to plan rewarding moments? Let your personal concierge lend a helping hand. From recommending a restaurant in New York, to booking theatre tickets at home, they can assist you from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Simply call 1800 818 0081800 818 008.
Want more rewarding opportunities?
Then access these amazing offers at home or across the globe. Whether dining, shopping or local experiences, there is something there for you. Visit www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for the latest offer details9.
Rates and Fees
Balance transfer rate
0% p.a. for 15 months (1% balance transfer fee applies)10. Cash advance rate after 15 months.
$199 annual fee in the first year (normally $395)11
Additional cardholder fee
$0. You may have up to four (4) additional cardholders, who must be 16 years or older.
Retail purchase rate
Cash advance rate
Interest free period
Up to 55 days interest-free12
Maximum credit limit
There may be circumstances in which you have to pay other fees. A full list of current fees applicable to this credit card can be viewed at the Citi fees and charges page.
Emergency card replacement
24/7 customer service if your card is lost or stolen.
Fraudshield® detects irregular transactions on your account, and Citi’s 2 Way SMS Alerts 24/7 service allows us to immediately alert you via text message of any credit card transactions deemed to be suspicious, and enables you to confirm instantly whether a transaction is genuine or fraudulent.
Visit Online Security at Citi for more information and to ensure you have provided us with your current mobile phone number to benefit from this service.
Complimentary International Travel Insurance8
Purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Signature card and you and your family may be covered for medical expenses, trip cancellation due to unexpected circumstances, loss or theft of personal items and more.
Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance8
Purchase your overseas travel tickets with your Signature card and you and your family may receive up to $500,000 if you were to sustain a fatal injury as a passenger whilst travelling.
Complimentary Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance8
Purchase your travel tickets with your Signature card and you may be covered for events like flight delays, cancellations, baggage delays and personal item damage.
Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance8
If items are lost, stolen or damaged anywhere in the world within 90 days of purchase on your Signature card, they may be repaired, replaced, rebuilt or reinstated, free of charge if you make a claim within 21 days.
Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance8
Generally, the manufacturer's warranty period is doubled, up to 12 months, when you purchase items with your Signature card.
Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme8
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme enables you to receive a refund of the price difference when you purchase in-store and then see the same product advertised at a lower price in a catalogue from a store within 25kms of the store from where the covered products were purchased, you can claim the difference within 60 days if the price difference is greater than $75, up to $500 and the product hasn't been purchased online.
Using your card
Accessing your account
Manage your finances when and where you want with:
- Citibank Online
- The Citi Mobile® Banking App
- CitiPhone Banking
Visa credit cards have worldwide acceptance at 40 million locations.
With Visa payWave, make payments under $100 quickly and securely by tapping your credit card – there's no need for a signature or pin.
Enjoy all the benefits of your Citi credit card using Apple Pay. It’s the easy and secure way to pay*.
Learn more about Apple Pay.
Use your Signature card with Samsung Pay to make purchases on the go. Learn more about Samsung Pay.
Receiving your statements
You will receive your statements monthly, either online via e-statements or by mail.
What information do I need to apply?
Having the following information ready will make it quicker for you to complete your application.
- Details about your employment (e.g. employment status, employer's contact details, time with employer in years and months)
- If you are self-employed, your accountant's name, name of their accounting firm, and contact phone number
- Gross income and monthly expenses
- For balance transfers, name on account, type of card/account, card/account number, amount being transferred and the issuing organisation's name and address
For further information, visit our How to Apply page
What can I redeem Reward Points for in the Citi Rewards Program?
With the Citi Rewards Signature Card, you can redeem Reward Points for travel, gift cards, cash back, merchandise and more.
You also have the option to transfer points for airline frequent flyer programs, including Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer4. To find out more about Citi Rewards or to redeem rewards, visit https://www.citirewards.com/welcome.htm
What does the Citi Mobile® Banking App offer?
With Citi's Mobile® App, you're in control of your finances even on the move. Our One-Time PIN mobile banking security feature means you'll always have peace of mind when banking online.
- Instantly activate your credit card
- Check your balance and a real-time display of your credit card transactions
- Receive account alerts as push notifications
- iPhone users can sign in using their fingerprint with Touch ID Sensor
- Find and book Citibank Dining Program partner restaurants
Still have a question?
To access the full Terms and Conditions related to this product, click here
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only.
#Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $75,000 per year and your credit rating.
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, in selected apps, and on participating websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and selected apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) on participating websites in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105. You can use Apple Pay in stores/merchants wherever NFC contactless payment is accepted. For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply. You can also make in-app purchases and websites in Safari where Apple Pay is available as a payment option. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- To earn 120,000 bonus Citi rewards Points, you must apply for a Citi Signature credit card by 30 June 2018, then spend $3,000 on your card within 90 days of approval. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Refunds, Chargebacks and Special Promotions do not contribute to the spend threshold. The bonus Citi rewards Points will be credited within 6 - 8 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Please note that if have a balance transfer, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make. This offer is valid until 30 June 2018. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
- All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. The Citi Signature Card earns 2 Points per $1 for selected purchases made and booked directly from a range of major restaurants and restaurant chains, major hotel chains, major travel agencies, major travel aggregators and flights directly booked with major airlines. 1.5 Points per $1 for selected purchases made at major petrol outlets, major supermarkets and major national retailers. 1 Point per $1 spent everywhere else on Eligible Transactions. 2 Points per $1 spent on eligible International Spend. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Please click here for the full definition of Eligible Transactions. Please note purchases not ordered or booked directly from the restaurant (e.g. through a delivery company) are not included in the higher earn rate. Please note that whether or not a purchase is eligible to earn Points and how many (e.g. whether the merchant is a "major restaurant") will be determined based on card scheme information ultimately provided either by the merchant (including individual outlets) or its financial institution (including information about the type of business conducted by the merchant). If, for example, a restaurant is not classified as a restaurant by the card scheme, it will not be treated as a "major restaurant" for calculating Points.
- Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
- You must be a member of the airline and hotel loyalty programs in which you wish to claim airline and hotel loyalty points and have advised us of your airline and hotel loyalty program membership number prior to any such redemption. Membership of an airline and hotel loyalty program will be subject to the terms and conditions of that program.
- Credit cardholders enrolled in the Citi Rewards Program are eligible to participate in Shop with Points at Amazon.com (US website). Citi cardholders enrolled in the Citi Qantas Rewards Program and Emirates Skywards Miles Program will not be eligible for Amazon Shop with Points. In order to Shop with Points at Amazon.com you must have enrolled your eligible Citi Reward Program credit card through https://www.amazon.com/citi. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. For terms and conditions associated with Shop with Points, please click here.
- Select and Credit is available on eligible purchases. An eligible purchase means an Eligible Transaction that you Select and Credit within 60 days of the Transaction Date. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition.
- One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a Special Feature of the Citi Signature Credit Card. Citi Signature Credit Card cardholders must enroll for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus. Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass card to arrive in the mail. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset to two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Citi Signature Credit Card cardholder. The membership is subject to the Priority Pass™ Conditions of Use. Please note that within Australia, Priority Pass is currently available at Cairns, Darwin and Brisbane International Airports and Sydney Kingsford Smith. For the full list of up to date airport lounges and Priority Pass™ and Conditions of Use please refer to www.prioritypass.com.
- Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance
- Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and the balance transfer fee, for a period of 15 months. The 15 month promotional period commences once balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance and balance transfer fee will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate. This offer is valid until 30 June 2018. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
- Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $199 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $395, in subsequent years. This offer is valid until 30 June 2018. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
© 2018 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.