Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy more with the Citi Rewards Platinum Card
Get your life moving again with the Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card. Start saving with a balance transfer of 0% p.a. for 24 months on balance transfers1 with a 1.5% BT fee (reverts to the cash advance rate)
Rewards and benefits:
- 1 Citi Reward Points per $1 spent on eligible Domestic Spend in Australia (up to $10,000 per statement period) and 1 point per $1 spent on eligible International Spend (uncapped)2.
- A reduced annual fee of $49 in the first year, reverting to a discounted annual fee of $149 thereafter3.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and more4.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$35,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
|Citibank Dining Program||Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program10|
|Citi Travel Centre6||Your ticket to a world of rewards. Use your Citi Rewards Points to book flights, hotels, rental cars and access a range of holiday packages - from international travel to weekends away. Find out more about Citi Rewards|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards2||Yes|
Peace of mind
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
#Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 per year and your credit rating.
- 1. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and the balance transfer fee, for a period of 24 months. The 24 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance and balance transfer fee will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Offer ends 31 July 2017. Offer may be extended.
- 2. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. You must be a member of the airline and hotel loyalty programs in which you wish to claim airline and hotel loyalty points and have advised us of your airline and hotel loyalty program membership number prior to any such redemption. Membership of an airline and hotel loyalty program will be subject to the terms and conditions of that program.
- 3. Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $49 in the first year. This will revert to a discounted annual fee, of $149, in subsequent years. For additional cardholders an annual fee also applies, currently $90 per card.
- 4. Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
- 5. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or when you have Balance Transfers.
- 6. The Citi Travel Centre is operated by Connexions Loyalty Travel Solutions LLC, and its affiliate, Loyalty Travel Agency LLC (collectively, "Travel Services"). Redemption via the Citi Travel Centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citi Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions visit https://www.citirewards.com/terms.htm
- 7. Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citibank and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to http://www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- 8. Exclusive Platinum Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit http://www.visaplatinum.com.au for details.
- 9. Platinum cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- 10. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.