|Web Browser / Operating Systems||Desktop||Mobile|
|Windows 10||Windows 8.1||Windows 7||Mac OS 10.6 or above||iPhone 6/ iOS 8.0 or above||Galaxy S6/ Android 5.0 or above|
|Internet Explorer 11||X||X|
|Microsoft Edge 15||X|
|Chrome - 59 or above||X|
|Firefox - 54 or above||X|
|Safari – 10.0 or above||X||X|
You can download the latest browsers from:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
NOTE: We do not recommend that you download beta versions, since they are experimental and may undergo significant changes before they're released. Please only download the above recommended versions.
If you are not ready to upgrade your browser, or you do not use one of these operating systems, you can still visit our site. However, should the browser be rejected, you will need to upgrade your browser from the recommended links above and they can be usually downloaded for free from the company's website stated above.
How can I tell which browser version I am using?
For Windows Users:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ - Menu > Help > About Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox - Menu > Help > About Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome - Wrench icon, top right corner > About Google Chrome
For Mac Users:
- Safari - Safari > About Safari