Citibank Ultimate Business Saver
The Ultimate Business Saver is an at call savings account that offers interest on business savings, trust funds or the cash component of a DIY Super Fund.
Earn stepped interest on your balance (minimum ongoing balance is $10,000).
Enjoy the flexibility to access your funds whenever you need.
Plus pay no monthly fees and get unlimited transactions.
- Earn 1.65% p.a. standard variable rate for the portion of your balance between $10,000 to $999,999.99. For any part of your balance which is $1 million or more you'll earn a 0.45% p.a. standard variable rate.
- The account has been especially designed for Businesses, Trusts and DIY Super Funds.
- There are no monthly fees and no restrictions on the number of transactions you make per month.
- There is no maximum balance and the minimum ongoing balance is $10,000.
- Convenient access to your funds through Citi Online, Citibank Debit Card, cheque book or written instruction1.
- Free withdrawals at any Citibank, Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs Australia-wide.
|Minimum Ongoing Balance||$10,000|
|Funds at Call|
|Monthly Statement (Paper or electronic)|
Interest on the Ultimate Business Saver is stepped which means that different rates of interest apply to different portions of your account balance. The portion of your balance between $10,000 and $1million will attract the highest rate of interest.
|Interest Earned||View rates|
|ATM & EFTPOS|
|Citibank Debit Card|
|Internet Banking (Citi Online)|
|Phone Banking (CitiPhone)|
* All points of access may not be available if method of operation requires more than one to sign.
Apply for an Ultimate Business Saver by visiting a branch.
What you will need:
You will need the following information to apply for a Ultimate Business Saver account:
|Proof of age:||You must be over 18 years of age or older.|
|Personal identification:||All account holders must be able to be identified in Australia at or before account opening. This includes providing two forms of identification, one of which must be photo identification, along with your application at one of our branches or at an Australia Post outlet.|
|Personal details:||Residential address, contact details (for all account holders if applying for a joint account) and current e-mail address of all account holders.|
|Business, Trust or Self Managed Super documentation:||We will need to conduct an identification check before your account can be opened. To understand what documentation is required and to arrange an appointment, visit your local branch.|
|Tax File Number (TFN) or valid exemption:||You’re not required to provide your Tax File Number (TFN), however we recommend you either provide your TFN, claim an exemption or advise us of your non-resident status to avoid being taxed at the highest marginal tax rate.|
- ATM, Online and Phone Banking are not available on accounts that require more than one signatory to operate. Cheque facilities are only available where more than one signature is required to operate the account.
Ultimate Business Saver is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it's appropriate for your particular circumstances. Details on our dispute resolution system and full details of the terms and conditions are available by calling 13 24 84 or at citibank.com.au.