Telephone Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
(For Direct Debit Requests made by telephone)
These terms and conditions constitute your Telephone Direct Debit Request Service Agreement with Citigroup Pty Limited
ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL 238098 ("we"/"us"/"our"). Please keep this document for your records.
- We will keep all information pertaining to your nominated account at your nominated financial institution ("nominated account") private and confidential. Information can be provided to us or your financial institution to resolve a dispute on your behalf.
- We will initiate debits to your nominated account in accordance with the instructions we have received from you. We will confirm the frequency, date and amount of the direct debit with you in writing.
- Deductions from your nominated account made under the authority of this Direct Debit Request will appear as payments to your Account.
- It is your responsibility as an account holder to ensure that:
- sufficient cleared funds are available in your nominated account for the direct debit requested
- the account you nominate permits direct debiting
- the authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the account signing instruction held by the financial institution where the account is based
- you notify us if the nominated account is transferred or closed
- you make the required payment by an alternative method if the direct debit arrangements are cancelled either by you or us.
- All disputes or cancellations should be directed to us or your financial institution.
- As an account holder you can:
- dispute any direct debit at any time by contacting us or your financial institution
- request us to alter the direct debit arrangements (frequency, date and amount) at any time, by notifying us in writing not less than seven days before the next scheduled debit drawing
- terminate the deductions from your nominated account by notifying us in writing not less than seven days before the next scheduled debit drawing or by contacting your financial institution.
- We will give at least 14 days' written notice should we vary this service agreement or the deduction amount.
- We may at our sole discretion immediately terminate your service, either permanently or for a specified period of time. We will give you written notice should we do this.