Turn your smartphone into a mobile wallet and experience a faster, more convenient way to pay.
FASTER PAYMENTS WITH APPLE PAY.
It's the easy and secure way to pay.
Pay with Face ID on iPhone X
Double-click the side button of your iPhone X
Glance at the screen of your iPhone X
Hold the top of your iPhone near the card reader*
Apple Pay works with NFC capable Apple devices. Eligible devices are listed below:
- iPhone (In store, within apps, on the web with Safari with the Apple Pay logo) – iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE & higher devices
- Apple Watch (In store and within apps with the Apple Pay logo) paired with iPhone 5 and later – Watch series 1&2, Watch (1st gen) & higher devices
- iPad (within apps and on the web in Safari with the Apple Pay logo) – iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3 & higher devices
- Mac (on the web in Safari with the Apple Pay logo) – MacBook Pro with Touch ID, Mac model introduced in 2012 or later with an Apple Pay – enabled iPhone or Apple watch and higher devices
For more information on compatible devices, click here.
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the "+" sign in the upper-right corner.
Enter your credit card's security code to add your credit card affiliated with your iTunes account. Or, select "Add a different card," and use your iPhone camera to scan the credit card information.
- Enter in your credit card expiry date and CVV.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. A 6 digit code may then be sent via SMS to your mobile phone, enter this code in. Your credit card will then be added.
For instructions on how to setup Apple Pay on your Apple Watch, iPad and Mac, view the FAQs below.
* Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, in selected apps, and on participating websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and selected apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini and later in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) on participating websites in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105. You can use Apple Pay in stores/merchants wherever NFC contactless payment is accepted. For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply. You can also make in-app purchases and websites in Safari where Apple Pay is available as a payment option. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Pay here. Pay there. Pay almost anywhere1.
With Citi and Samsung Pay, you can now pay with your phone.
Swipe up on your device
Authorise securely with your fingerprint or PIN
Hover your phone over the card reader
You can use Samsung Pay on the following Samsung devices:
- Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge (Note, these two devices only support Samsung Pay transactions made on contactless terminals)
- Galaxy S6 edge+
- Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 edge
- Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note5 phone
- Galaxy Note8 phone
- Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Galaxy A7 (2017)
Samsung Pay lets you use your compatible Samsung device to securely pay with your Citi card in store and within apps.
Just like you do with your card today, simply tap your phone at a contactless terminal, for purchases under $100. For purchases of $100 or more, an ATM PIN is required for additional security. Additionally, for certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply.
For terminals that don't have contactless technology (i.e. older terminals where you currently have to insert your card), tap your phone over the screen, choose 'credit card' account and enter your PIN on the terminal.
- Initiate Samsung Pay by either swiping-up from the home button or opening the Samsung Pay app from the home screen.
- Select the card you want to pay with by swiping left or right.
- Verify your fingerprint (or alternatively enter your Samsung Pay PIN) and touch your phone to either the card reader or contactless reader within approximately 20 seconds to complete the transaction.
Note: For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply.
- The app is now preloaded on the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Update your device to Marshmallow 6.0 to automatically have Samsung Pay loaded on your phone
- Sign in with your Samsung Account
- Set up your fingerprint for authentication
- Take a photo of your Citi card and enter in the remaining required details
- Enter in the unique code sent to you via SMS
Click here for FAQs: FAQS
1. Subject to the merchant accepting cards as method of payment in their usual course of business.
Add your favourite loyalty cards to Samsung Pay. Access and use them almost anyway by simply swiping up to select the card, tap to show the barcode and then scan at the register2.
How to add a loyalty card:
- Open the Samsung Pay app and tap 'Add' in the upper right of your screen
- Select 'add loyalty card' from the menu
- Search for or add a new card from the list
2. Loyalty cards subject to merchant terms and conditions. For optimal results for barcode-based cards, add to Samsung Pay by scanning the barcode; manual input may require showing the card number or an alternate form of identification to the cashier.
The faster way to pay.
Citi Pay℠ provides a secure and convenient payment experience using your Android™ device.
Open the Citi Pay app select Ready to Pay
Enter your Citi Pay PIN
Tap your phone on the contactless terminal
Android devices with Android OS 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher with built in NFC capability are compatible with Citi Pay.