Helping grow your business through innovative payment solutions
If you want a secure and simple way to process card payments from your customers by phone, mail, online or in person, take a look at our innovative merchant solutions.
We can tailor efficient and secure payment solutions that allow you to focus on running and growing your business.
From face-to-face terminals to eCommerce payment solutions, and access to 24-hour business and technical support, we have the right solution for your business.
Our payment solutions are fast, secure and reliable. Our solutions will help improve your businesses cash-flow and back-office operations, enhancing efficiency and providing a competitive edge for your business.
- Through competitive pricing
- The flow-on effects of our payment solutions are improved cash-flow and back-office operations, enhanced efficiency and a competitive edge for your business
- Spending less time collecting invoices, handling cash and depositing cheques means more time to grow your business
Fast and Secure Transactions
- Our payment solutions are fast, secure and reliable
- Near real-time monitoring of merchant transactions with triggers and alerts in place to notify us of any suspicious or unusual transactional activity
- Next day payment of funds direct to your nominated bank account
Flexible Payment Options
- From fixed terminals to online payment solutions we have the right solution for your business
We are here for You
- With our 24/7 customer service line, you can always speak to someone who is ready and well-equipped to help.
Transaction Monitoring Tool
Fraud today is a sophisticated and increasingly global business. Citibank has implemented a service whereby possible fraud can be detected on the merchant's behalf using the market's leading system for transaction monitoring.
Key merchant benefits
- 24/7 transaction monitoring and near real time alert delivery
- Detect fraudulent transactions early and prevent further exposure once a potentially fraudulent transaction has been identified
- Custom rule changes available based on individual client/merchant requirements.
Merchant Services Best Practices Guide
A simple and easy to read guide to help educate merchants on best practices specifically around Fraud detection and prevention.
Citibank Merchant Services offers you fast, secure and reliable payment solutions which can help improve your businesses cash-flow and back-office operations, enhancing efficiency and providing a competitive edge for your business.
Once your application has been received it takes between 7 - 10 days to process. Once approved, your terminal will be delivered to you for installation. If applications are incomplete or incorrectly fulfilled it may take longer to process.
You will be contacted by a Citibank employee and notified if your application has been rejected.
You can accept all major credit and debit cards. Diners Club, American Express and JCB cards can also be accepted, however require a separate agreement with the card scheme provider.
Payments processed Monday through Friday are deposited into your nominated bank account the following business day. Transactions processed over the weekend will be credited the next business day.
Yes, we are able to provide settlement to either a Citibank account or a non-Citibank account. Under both options, funds will be deposited into your account the following business day.
Citibank Merchant Services use many variables to determine your MSF. These can include:
- The average transaction dollar figure you process
- The number of transactions your process daily
- Annual credit card turnover
Yes, there are other transaction and equipment related charges and they are quoted to you upon the application process.
The ability to accept credit card payments is equivalent to giving you an unsecured line of credit; therefore all applications are subject to a review of business credit history.
There are three simple options if you want to order additional receipt rolls and they are;
Phone: 1300 664 660 or
Fax: 1300 554 556 or
Alternatively, you can contact the Citibank Merchant Services helpdesk on 1300 550 298 and select option 5.
Note: Please ensure you state your Citibank Merchant ID or Terminal id when ordering.
Refer to the Terminal User Guide provided in your Welcome Kit which was supplied during the terminal installation. Alternatively, you can contact the Citibank Merchant Services helpdesk on 1300 550 298 and select option 2 for technical assistance.
Statements are issued at the end of each month and delivered to your nominated address or email account.
**Please also refer to your Citibank Merchant Terms and Conditions and Merchant Best Practices Guide for information relating to your merchant facility.
Citibank Merchant Services enables you to accept most major credit and debit cards and provides a Full Service Solution for processing and settling Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Diners Club® network transactions on one statement with one funding.
Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Total balances held by a depositor with Citibank, up to an amount of AUD$250,000, automatically access the Financial Claims Scheme. For more information go to www.apra.gov.au or call 1300 55 88 49.
Ultimate Business Saver is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL 238098 (Citibank). Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it is appropriate for your particular circumstances.
Further information and our dispute resolution process is available at www.citibank.com.au or by phone on 1300 137 931.
© 2018 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.