From a global leader1 in foreign exchange comes the all-in-one Citi Global Currency Account. It's a new way to manage multiple currencies - giving you complete control of your money, no matter where you are in the world. It's time to simplify your global life.
Your all-in-one global banking solution
Consolidate your international bank accounts in one place, with account details for up to 10 currencies, for just AUD $8 a month (fee waived for Citigold and Citi Priority customers).
Switch between currencies instantly
Link your Citibank Debit Card to your currency of choice, on the go via the Citi Mobile® App to pay like a local when travelling.
Save on foreign exchange costs
Benefit from excellent exchange rates and save on international transaction fees.
No Citi fees to send and receive money worldwide
Take advantage of no Citi fees for international money transfers.
*Additional fees may apply from other financial institutions
- Receive money from friends, family or overseas investments (such as rent from a property) in 10 currencies and hold it until you wish to exchange it.
- Shop online, in-store or overseas with your Citibank Debit Card and in your chosen currency to save on international transaction fees.
- Earn competitive interest on your Australian dollar account.
- Receive a free bottle of wine every time you dine at any Citibank Dining Program partner restaurant and pay with your Citibank Debit Card.
- In addition to AUD, you can hold and transact in the following currencies:
Canadian Dollars (CAD)
Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
Singapore Dollars (SGD)
Pound Sterling (GBP)
Swiss Francs (CHF)
United States Dollars (USD)
What you need to know before applying:
|You must be over 18 years old|
|You must have a valid email address, mobile number and Australian residential address|
|The account can only be used as a personal account (not as a business account)|
|While it is not mandatory to provide your TFN, without this we are required to deduct tax at the top marginal rate|
|You must have either an Australian drivers license or Passport, so we can verify your identity online.|
1. Global Corporate Foreign Exchange Market Share Leader, 2017 Greenwich Leaders: Global Foreign Exchange Services Report.
Citi Global Currency Account is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098.
Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it's appropriate for your particular circumstances. Details on our dispute resolution system and full details of the terms and conditions are available by calling 13 24 84 or at citibank.com.au.