Refer to the full Terms and Conditions related to this product here.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to verification of your income and credit rating.
1. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, and the balance transfer fee for a period of 26 months. The balance transfer fee of 1.5% is charged once, is calculated on the amount transferred and is added to your balance transfer amount at the time Citi processes your request. The 26 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance and balance transfer fee will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. This offer excludes balances transferred from Citibank unsecured credit products. Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days on retail purchases whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate. This offer is valid until 30 November 2019. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
2. Subject to your acceptance you will not be billed an annual fee for the first year. This will revert to an annual fee of $199 in subsequent years whilst the account remains open unless you are eligible for fee waivers based on your spends. This offer applies to the primary card holder only. For additional cardholders an annual fee also applies, currently $90 per card. This offer is valid until 30 November 2019. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
3. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Points do not expire while the card remains open and in good standing.
4. Pay with Points is available on eligible purchases. An eligible purchase means an Eligible Transaction that you use Pay with Points on within 60 days of the Transaction Date. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definitiondefinition.
5. You must be a member of the airline and hotel loyalty programs in which you wish to claim airline and hotel loyalty Points and have advised us of your airline and hotel loyalty program membership number prior to any such redemption. Membership of an airline and hotel loyalty program will be subject to the terms and conditions of that program. Airline Loyalty Points may take up to 28 business days to appear in your Airline Loyalty Program membership account.
6. Complimentary insurance covers are subject to eligibility requirements : AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 2227177 AFSL 245631 of Level 16, 310 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 of 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) of 2-26 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
7. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine.
8. Citi instalment plans are defined in the Credit Card T&Cs as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
9. All savings estimates are based on Citi’s payment terms and assumes minimum payment is made by the payment due date each month and no other transactions are made during the promotional period and that the entire balance is paid at the expiration of the promotional period. This savings calculation includes the Citi Credit Card annual fee and any balance transferred fee incurred. It excludes; any other fees or charges and interest accrued at Citi’s standard interest rates. Your personal circumstances may differ. Minimum balance transfer amount is $500 and may not exceed 80% of your approved credit limit. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a.
10. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, in selected apps, and on participating websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and selected apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) on participating websites in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105. You can use Apple Pay in stores/merchants wherever NFC contactless payment is accepted. For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply. You can also make in-app purchases and websites in Safari where Apple Pay is available as a payment option. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
11. Concierge Services is a complimentary service available to the Primary Cardholder of a Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card. Refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Concierge Services provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Australia) Pty Ltd.
12. Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
† Separate Diners Club Terms and Conditions apply to a Linked Diners Club Card as it is a separate credit facility from Diners Club that is paid through your Citi Credit Card. Eligibility criteria apply including that you must be approved for an account that is eligible for a Linked Diners Club Card. Diners Club has appointed Citi to administer the Linked Diners Club Card. Any credit balance on the Linked Diners Club Card is not a deposit liability of Citi, or any other affiliate of Citi, is not a protected account and is not guaranteed.
‡ All rewards on your Linked Diners Club Card are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program and the Linked Diners Club Card Extra Terms Part 2. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Please click hereclick here for the full definition of Eligible Transactions. Points do not expire while the card remains open and in good standing.
^To earn 10,000 bonus Points, you must request a Linked Diners Club Card during your application process and then make your first spend on the Linked Diners Club Card within the first 90 days from the card approval. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Refunds, Chargebacks and Special Promotions do not contribute to the spend threshold. Please note that if you have a balance transfer, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make. The bonus Points will be credited within 6 - 8 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program and the Linked Diners Club Card Extra Terms Part 2. This offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
φ No International Transaction Fee is only applicable for transactions made on your Linked Diners Club Card; including on the amounts transferred to your Citi Credit Card. If you make an international transaction using your Citi Credit Card, an International Transaction Fee will be charged (where applicable).