Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you can earn a minimum of $25,000 per year and your credit rating. New cards customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Offer ends 31 December 2019. Offer may be extended.
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, in selected apps, and on participating websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and selected apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) on participating websites in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105. You can use Apple Pay in stores/merchants wherever NFC contactless payment is accepted. For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply. You can also make in-app purchases and websites in Safari where Apple Pay is available as a payment option. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
1. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and the balance transfer fee, for a period of 15 months. The 15 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance and balance transfer fee will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate.
2. The 5% cash back will be earned on all eligible purchases, made in Australia and internationally, up to $1,000 spend in the first 90 days from account approval (promotional period). Maximum cash back that can be awarded is $50 over the 90 day promotional period. To qualify for the cash back, the eligible purchases can be made by both the primary and additional card holders. Eligible purchase means any Retail Purchase which is made by the use of a Card or any other means permitted by Citi, excluding (but not limited to) transactions by way of Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, fees, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, foreign exchange and ATM/ Bank charges, interest charges, finance charges, government charges, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, insurance charges, payments to Citi loan accounts (mortgage etc.), purchases in excess of limits on the Account, transactions made in operating a business and if the Account is more than $10,000 in credit only, all other transactions. Charge backs, refunds, fraudulent transactions or any other unauthorised transactions are not eligible to be counted towards the cash back. The cash back can only be credited to the approved primary cardholder’s account within 8 weeks after each eligible purchase has been made. Please note that if you have a balance transfer, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make.
3. Citi instalment plans are defined in the Credit Card T&Cs as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
4. Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $49 in the first year. This will revert to the standard annual fee, currently $99, in subsequent years. For additional cardholders an annual fee also applies, currently $15 per card.
5. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Reward Points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing.
6. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
7. Complimentary insurance covers are subject to eligibility requirements : AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 of Level 16, 310 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 of 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) of 2-26 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
8. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
9. Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.