Hi, we're here to help with any queries you may have about a Citibank Plus everyday account.
Simply click below to start chatting to us now.
Open your first Citibank Plus everyday account before 31 March 2015 and every month you deposit $2,000 or more, you'll get 5% cashback (up to $500 per month) on Visa payWave purchases, until 31 May 20151.
So everything you buy gives you a little bit back.
You could get $0 cashback every month with a Citibank Plus everyday account*.
*Cashback amount is based on the assumption that each purchase you make is under $100 and made using Visa payWave. Cashback amount is capped at $500 per month.
Apply online in minutes APPLY NOW
1. Cashback amount is capped at $500 per month. The 5% cashback offer is available to customers who open their first Citibank Plus account between 14/01/15 and 31/03/2015. The cashback offer applies to Visa payWave purchases under $100 that are made in Australia. The cashback offer will apply, when at least $2,000 is deposited into an eligible Citibank Plus account from a non Citibank account by the last day of the calendar month. The cashback amount received will be based on the cashback percentage of 5%. The cashback will be made into the relevant Citibank Plus account from which, the Visa payWave purchases were made, the next calendar month. The cashback offer will be valid until 31/05/2015. Should this offer be used in a manner that is not satisfactory or in line with the intent of the offer, we may refuse to apply the rebate to any or all purchases, or reverse the amount of the cashbacks. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. If you are a resident of Australia for the purpose of Australian income tax, then you should include cashback amounts received in your assessable income in your Australian income tax return. This does not constitute taxation advice. You should seek your own independent taxation advice taking into account your circumstances.
2. Citibank Australia does not charge Citibank Plus everyday account holders a fee when they withdraw funds from an international ATM or use their Visa Debit card to make in-store purchases overseas. Customers may be charged by the third party provider, which Citibank Australia does not control.
3. The receiving bank may charge a fee.
4. Citibank Global Transfers available from Citibank Australia to eligible Citibank accounts in selected countries/destinations. Daily transfer limit applies. Funds are converted to the destination account currency at the exchange rate specified to you on Citibank Online before you confirm your transaction. This exchange rate includes a commission for the conversion service. Subject to local regulations, transfers will normally reach destination account immediately, but in some cases may take 24 hours.
5. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
Citibank Plus is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSLNo. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it's appropriate for your particular circumstances. Details on our dispute resolution system and full details of the terms and conditions are available by calling 13 24 84 or at citibank.com.au.
© 2015 Citigroup Pty Limited. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.