Get 2013 off to a flying start with a great way to consolidate debt
Take advantage of a limited 5.9% p.a. for 2 years* and with a line of credit of up to $60,0002 you can transfer your balances and recharge your spending power.
For everyday expenses or those bigger things in life, simply request a cheque
If you don't have a balance to transfer but you would still like to take advantage of our limited interest offer of 5.9% p.a. for 2 years*, simply request a cheque to be sent to you once your account is approved.
No annual fee
No account-keeping fees
No cash advance fees3
No fixed term4. Repay at your own pace
A low one off $69 establishment fee5
Visa Debit Card fee free at over 3,000 ATMs6 for cash withdrawals or for convenient in-store or online purchases
Optional personal chequebook
Only pay interest on the amount you use
Use your account again and again without having to re-apply
Access to Citibank Dining Program7
Unsecured line of credit - use it however you want.
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply.
*. A Cheque to Self will be treated as balance transfer (BT) on your account. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 5.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and Cheques to Self made with this offer within 90 days of account opening for a period of 2 years. Payments are applied to BT amounts before cash advances and retail purchases, and if your account has more than one BT, the BT at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Citibank Ready Credit standard Annual Percentage Rate, currently 18.99% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. This information is current as at 1 January 2014. This offer ends 31 March 2014. Offer may be extended. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
2. A credit line of between $5,000 and $60,000 will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 per year.
3. Currency conversion fee applies to transactions made in a foreign currency. Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
4. Minimum repayments apply.
5. $69 establishment fee will be debited to your Account on the first use of your Account (including Card activation). This fee will appear on your first statement of Account.
6. Applies to Citibank, Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA branded ATMs around Australia.
7. Citibank's Dining Program is operated by Pinpoint Pty Ltd ABN 49 002 693 656 and Zenith Wine Agencies Pty Ltd ABN 66 128 399717. Please visit citibank.com.au/dining for important information about how to use this program to receive a free bottle of wine.