Finance the things that matter to you.
Control your finances. Get started on that dream kitchen. Take yourself on the trip of a lifetime. Whatever you could use some extra money for, a Citibank flexible personal loan can help make it happen.
Citibank's Ready Credit offer is a low-rate, flexible personal loan that makes it easy to achieve what really matters to you. Pay off that important purchase or outstanding balance within three years at a leading rate with this offer. You can also choose to redraw on your loan at our standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a. Ready Credit isn't your average loan. It's a step up.
- 6.9% p.a. offer is available up to 80% of your credit limit1
- Credit limits up to $60,0002
- No early pay out fees
- No monthly or annual fees
- A low $129 establishment fee3
- After 3 years, rate reverts to the standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a., on any outstanding balance.
- Withdraw funds whenever you like up to your approved credit limit, at the standard variable rate, currently
19.49% p.a. then re-pay at your own pace. You don't need to reapply.
Upon approval of your application, simply call us to arrange up to 80% of your credit limit to be transferred to a financial institution of your choice via BPAY or you can request a cheque.
Calculate your loan repayments4
Work out what you could be paying each month on your flexible personal loan by adjusting how much you'd like to borrow. The monthly payment here shows the payment required to pay off the balance in full over 3 years.
Alternatively, repay at your own pace. Remember, minimum monthly repayments apply.
Plus you pay no annual or monthly fees3.
Calculate how much you could save
Transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards or loans, and see how much interest you could save with this offer over 3 years.
All of our flexible personal loans above can be used for any of the needs below. See how a Citibank Ready Credit flexible personal loan can help you to enjoy the things that are important to you.
Important information: (enlarged viewing)
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- You can borrow funds at the 6.9% p.a. rate by a BPAY balance transfer, or by a cheque. This cheque will appear as a balance transfer (BT) on your statement. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 6.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and cheques-to-self with this offer within 90 days of account opening. Payments are applied to BT amounts before cash advances and retail purchases, and if your account has more than one BT, the BT at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Citibank Ready Credit standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a. Offer ends 30 September 2015. Offer may be extended. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- A credit line of between $5,000 and $60,000 will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating. Minimum income required is $35,000 a year. The promotional rate of 6.9% p.a. for 3 years may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
- We will debit a $129 establishment fee to your Account on the same day that your first Account statement is issued, after you activate your account.
- Estimated fixed repayments on an Equal Payment Plan. Assumes minimum instalments are made by payment due date each month. Excludes establishment fee and other charges. Does not take into account other purchases and cash advances subject to interest at the standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a. This is an example only. Your personal circumstances may differ.
© 2015 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.