Finance the things that matter to you.
Break ground on your new backyard. Get started on that dream kitchen. Take yourself on the trip of a lifetime. Whatever you could use some extra money for, a Citi flexible personal loan can help make it happen.
- A re-useable general purpose loan
- Choose your own repayments each month (minimums apply)
- 5.9% p.a. offer available for up to 80% of your credit limit
- Credit limits from $5,000 - $60,0002
- No early payment or exit fees so you can make a lump sum repayment at any time
- No monthly or annual fees3
- A low $129 establishment fee4
- Any non-promotional rate usage or outstanding balance after 2 years will be at the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- Withdraw funds whenever you like up to your approved credit limit, at the standard variable rate, currently
19.99% p.a. then re-pay at your own pace. You don't need to reapply.
Upon approval of your application, simply call us to arrange up to 80% of your credit limit to be transferred to a financial institution of your choice via BPAY or you can request a cheque.
Calculate your loan repayments
Work out what you could be paying each month on your flexible personal loan by adjusting how much you'd like to borrow. The monthly payment here shows the amount you will need to pay back every month to pay off the balance in full over 2 years.
Alternatively, repay at your own pace. Remember, minimum monthly repayments apply and after 2 years any outstanding balance reverts to the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
The above figures only apply to the initial loan or balance transfer (available up to 80% of your credit limit) and does not take into account other use of funds at the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a. Excludes establishment fee. This is an example only. Your personal circumstances may differ.
Calculate how much you could save
Transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards or loans, and see how much interest you could save with this offer over 2 years.
See how our flexible personal loans can help you finance the things that matter to you.
Important information: (enlarged viewing)
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- You can borrow funds at the 5.9% p.a. rate by a BPAY balance transfer, or by a cheque. This cheque will appear as a balance transfer (BT) on your statement. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 5.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and cheques-to-self with this offer within 90 days of account opening. Payments are applied to BT amounts before cash advances and retail purchases, and if your account has more than one BT, the BT at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Citibank Ready Credit standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a. Offer ends 29 February 2016. Offer may be extended. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- A credit line of between $5,000 and $60,000 will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating. Minimum income required is $35,000 a year. The promotional rate of 5.9% p.a. for 2 years may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
- Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
- We will debit a $129 establishment fee to your Account on the same day that your first Account statement is issued, after you activate your account.
© 2016 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.