Finance the things that matter to you.
Break ground on your new backyard. Get started on that dream kitchen. Whatever personal need you could use some extra money for, a Citi flexible personal loan can help make it happen.
- A re-useable general purpose loan
- Choose your own repayments each month (minimums apply)
- Credit limits from $5,000 - $60,0002
- No early payment or exit fees so you can make a lump sum repayment at any time
- No monthly or annual fees3
- A low $149 establishment fee4
- Any non-promotional rate usage or outstanding balance after 2 years will be at the standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- Withdraw funds whenever you like up to your approved credit limit, at the standard variable rate, currently
19.99% p.a. then re-pay at your own pace. You don't need to reapply.
Upon approval of your application, simply call us to arrange your credit limit to be transferred to a financial institution of your choice via BPAY or you can request a cheque.
Compare our Loan rates vs. the majors
Calculate your Loan repayments
How much can I borrow?
See how our flexible personal loans can help you finance the things that matter to you.
Important information: (enlarged viewing)
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- You can borrow funds at the 7.9% p.a. rate by a BPAY balance transfer, or by a cheque. This cheque will appear as a balance transfer (BT) on your statement. The 7.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and cheques-to-self with this offer within 90 days of account opening. Payments are applied to BT amounts before cash advances and retail purchases, and if your account has more than one BT, the BT at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Citibank Ready Credit standard variable rate, currently 19.99% p.a. Offer ends 31 May 2016. Offer may be extended. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- A credit line of between $5,000 and $60,000 will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating. Minimum income required is $35,000 a year.
- Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
- We will debit a $149 establishment fee to your Account on the same day that your first Account statement is issued, after you activate your account.
© 2016 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.