Safeguard your lifestyle against the financial impact of an accident. With SelfGuard Insurance, have peace of mind knowing that you and your family are financially covered.
- Cover designed to protect you and your spouse/ partner up to $1 Million, in case of Accidental Death and Disability.
- Flexibility to choose your level of cover to suit your needs and financial security for you and/or your partner.
- Guaranteed acceptance for Citibank customers and their spouse/ partner.
- Apply now and your first month of cover is free. PLUS enjoy up to 12% discount on the combined monthly premium when you cover you and your partner.
- 30 day cooling off period to ensure the cover meets your protection needs.
- Accidential Death cover in the event you die as a result of an accident or Accidental Disability cover in the event you become permanently disabled as a result of an accident.
- Benefits from $100,000 up to $1 Million. You can choose the benefit level that best suits your needs.
Apply now and your first month of cover is free. PLUS enjoy up to 12% discount on the combined monthly premium when you cover you and your partner.
To apply for SelfGuard Insurance:
- Print the SelfGuard application form
- Call 1300 555 625 and quote Citibank. Mon - Fri between 8am and 6pm AEST (excluding national public holidays) for more information.
Individuals and their partners are guaranteed acceptance for up to $1 Million cover under SelfGuard policy for:
- Accidental Death and Disability cover if aged between 18 and 60 years, and
- Accidental Death cover only, if aged between 18 and 75 years
- You must be a permanent Australian resident to apply.
Products are distributed by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098 ("Citibank"). The issuer for this product is MetLife Insurance Limited ABN 75 004 274 882 AFSL No. 238096. This website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should assess whether it is appropriate for you. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") before making a decision about the product.