Our Landlord Insurance gives you the confidence that comes with having the right insurance protection for your investment property and its contents.
Why choose us for your landlord insurance?
- Flexibility - We offer a range of excess levels and payment options to suit your needs
- Liability protection - Up to $10 million as the owner
- Excellent value - Household No Claim Bonus available*+
- Further peace of mind - With our Rent Default and Theft by Tenant optional covers
- Expense protection - Legal expenses up to $3,000 if you have selected the optional cover: Rent default and Theft by tenant
- Cover designed for your investment property and income
- Range of optional benefits available to tailor the policy to protect your investment needs
- Citibank offers various ways for you to enjoy discounts on your premium
- Cooling off period if having purchased the policy, you want to return it
- Hassle free 24 hour emergency claims phone number, 7 days a week.
Want to learn more?
For detailed information on the cover and limits provided you should read the relevant View the Product Disclosure Statement for Landlord Insurance (Adobe PDF, 252kb).
- View the Product Disclosure Statement for Landlord Insurance (Adobe PDF, 252kb)
- View the Insurance Financial Services Guide (Adobe PDF, 139kb)
- * Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements.
- + Discounts may not be applied to any flood component of the premium (if applicable)
Products are distributed by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citibank"). The issuer for this product is Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708. This website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should assess whether it is appropriate for you. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") before making a decision about the product. Normal acceptance criteria apply. Terms, conditions and policy limits apply as set out in the policy wording. If you purchase this insurance, Citibank will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium, details can be provided on request.