Your caravan is a home away from home, so whether you're running about on long weekends or making your way around the country, Citibank has you covered.
Why choose us for your caravan insurance?
- Affordable - competitive prices with no additional cost to pay by the month*
- Easy claims process - Citibank understands that if you need to make a claim, you want to be able to settle it quickly and with a minimum of fuss
- Flexible cover - insure your caravan only or you can add contents cover as well
- Simple - obtain a quote and purchase by calling 1300 761 058.
Want to learn more?
For detailed information on the cover provided and limits and exclusions that apply, please read the Product Disclosure Statement.
Get a quote today. Call us on 1300 761 058 for quick and easy cover over the phone.
- Replacement of your caravan if it becomes a total loss within two years of original registration
- Towing or transport of your caravan - reasonable costs of removal, protection and towing
- Liability cover up to $10 million
- Temporary emergency repairs up to $500
- Emergency accommodation up to $400
- View the Insurance Financial Services Guide (Adobe PDF, 139kb).
- *If paying by the month, the total premium may vary slightly due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees that may apply.
Products are distributed by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citibank"). The issuer for this product is Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708. This website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should assess whether it is appropriate for you. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") before making a decision about the product. Normal acceptance criteria apply. Terms, conditions and policy limits and exclusions apply as set out in the policy wording. If you purchase this insurance, Citibank will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium, details can be provided on request.