Citibank Rewards Credit Cards offer you the choice of earning Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 on your Signature or Select credit card by joining Citibank Qantas Rewards. Your points will automatically be transferred to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program each month2 where you will enjoy the benefits of using your points to redeem from over 2,000 products, vouchers or experiences through the on-line Qantas Frequent Flyer Store or any available Classic Award flight with Qantas, Jetstar and participating partner airlines4. This program has an annual fee of $49 in addition to your card's standard annual fee.
Once you are enrolled in Citibank Qantas Rewards, you will no longer be able to redeem rewards from the standard Citibank Rewards Program or be eligible for bonus points offered at Citibank Bonus Partners.
To opt in to Citibank Qantas Rewards:
- You must be a current Signature or Select cardholder
- Call CitiPhone to request to switch to the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program
- If you are not a current Signature or Select cardholder, you will need to upgrade3 before you are eligible to enrol in Citibank Qantas Rewards.
Please note that from 1 April 2012, Citibank Platinum cardholders are no longer able to opt in to Citibank Qantas Rewards. Platinum cardholders who were enrolled into Citibank Qantas Rewards prior to 1 April 2012, will now earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point for every $2 spent on your Platinum card.
Please note Qantas earn rate on Citibank's Signature and Select Credit Cards will continue to be 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point for every $1 spent.
For more information, visit citibank.com.au/qantaschanges.
|Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Platinum cardholders||1300 369 145|
|Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature cardholders||1800 818 008|
|Citibank Select cardholders||1800 782 948|
|To upgrade your card||13 24 84|
To opt out of the Citibank Qantas Rewards, simply call the applicable CitiPhone number above and ask them to transfer you to the Citibank Rewards Program and take advantage of the wide range of benefits available.
- You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program in order to earn or redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Membership and points of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program are subject to the Terms and Conditions of that program. A joining fee applies.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Qantas Rewards program. Membership of Citibank Qantas Rewards does not entitle you to membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. You must apply separately to Qantas for membership and this can be found at qantas.com/frequentflyer. Once Qantas Frequent Flyer points have been credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer program account, they cannot be reversed.
- Store products are available for delivery in Australia only. The on-line Qantas Frequent Flyer Store is operated by Carlson Marketing Group (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 003 848 922). Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Classic Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). For further information see qantas.com.
- Relevant Terms and Conditions for our banking services (including credit approval criteria) apply and are available upon request. Fees and charges apply. This update and subsequent increase is subject to Citibank's credit criteria, your account remaining in good order, as per Citibank Credit Card Terms and Conditions at the time of processing, and provided you have not accepted a Credit Line Increase offer or another unsecured lending product from Citibank in the last 6 months. We will notify you in writing when you can utilise your increase credit limit. The Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Platinum card annual fee is $199 per annum. The Citibank Select Credit Card annual fee is $700.