Emirates Citi World
From inspiration to destination and everything in between.
The Emirates Citi World Card is the perfect companion for every world traveller, packed with premium travel rewards and complimentary benefits.
To enjoy up to 10% off Emirates flights1, simply spend on your new Emirates Citi World Card to save on Emirates flights from Australia to select locations, when you book before 31 December 20161.
- 10% saving on Business Class and Economy Class Flex Plus fares1
- 8% saving on Business Class and Economy Class Flex fares1
- 5% saving on Business Class and Economy Class Saver fares1
You will also receive a half-price annual fee of $149 in your first year2 and 0% p.a. for 9 months on balance transfers (reverts to cash advance rate)3.
Enjoy access to:
- Emirates Skywards Miles at earn rates of:
- 1 Skywards Mile for every A$1 spent on eligible domestic purchases up to $3000 per statement period, and then 0.5 Skywards Miles per A$1 spent up to $10,000 per statement period)4
- 1.25 Skywards Miles for every A$1 spent on eligible international purchases (uncapped)4
- 1.5 Skywards Miles for every A$1 spent on airline tickets purchased via emirates.com4
- Two complimentary lounge passes for the primary cardholder per year at any Emirates Lounge in Australia when flying Emirates5
- One complimentary chauffeur-drive service per year to and from the airport when flying Emirates6
- Complimentary International Travel Insurances and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurances7. Find out more
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Gold membership upgrade
- World Golf benefits.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$75,000 p.a.|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citi Credit Card, view the Citi Fees and Charges here.
|Emirates Skywards member
Emirates Skywards is the award-winning frequent flyer program of Emirates Airlines. Membership of the program provides access to a world of exclusive benefits designed to make travel more rewarding and enjoyable. For more details, please go to emirates.com
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Gold membership upgrade||Starwood Gold status provides you benefits from room upgrades to other exclusive benefits after your first night's stay at selected Starwood Hotels or Resorts in the Asia Pacific.|
|World Golf benefits||Access to some of the most celebrated golf properties in the world. Play on world-famous Tournament Players Club (TPC) courses and receive on site perks at PGA Tour events.|
|Citibank Dining Program8||Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program.|
|Citi World Privileges10||Get up to 25% off special offers through Citi World Privileges|
|Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services
Personal Concierge Service: Enjoy the privilege and convenience of a Personal Concierge to provide you with information and assistance for both business and leisure. This service can recommend a restaurant in New York, book theatre tickets in London and arrange flowers or last-minute gifts for family and friends. They will take care of the little things, so you can look after the big ones. With the Emirates Citi World MasterCard® you can use the Personal Concierge from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|Yes, please call 1800 460 743|
|Exclusive World MasterCard travel and entertainment benefits13||Indulge in a large range of carefully curated local and global experiences across travel, premium retail, golf and entertainment only for World cardholders at mastercard.com.au/world|
See how the value adds up
|Customer Benefit||Estimated Value|
|Free bottles of wine
RRP of 6 average Dining Program bottles. Assumes 6 dining experiences.
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover*
|Complimentary Emirates lounge visit
RRP of 2 lounge visits
|Total estimated value||$485|
|Annual fee in first year||$149|
Net customer value
Some of these features are not available for sale, so we have estimated their retail value. Actual value may be more or less based on individual use. Conditions and exclusions apply. Assumes enrolment in the Citi Rewards Program.
*This is based on a basic level Travel insurance policy covering two persons travelling for a single period of 18 days to three countries.
Peace of mind
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready. You will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Citi Miles Program FAQ
The Skywards Miles Program offers:
• 1 Skywards Mile for every A$1 spent on eligible domestic purchases up to $3000 per statement period, and then 0.5 Skywards Miles per A$1 spent up to $10,000 per statement period)4
• 1.25 Skywards Miles for every A$1 spent on eligible international purchases (uncapped)4
• 1.5 Skywards Miles for every A$1 spent on airline tickets purchased via emirates.com4
At the end of your statement cycle, the number of Skywards Miles earned from retail purchases will be credited to your Skywards account within 15 days after the close of the statement cycle. Skywards Miles can only be transferred to your Skywards account at the end of your statement cycle.
A Cardholder must provide their Skywards membership number to Citi in order for the Skyward Miles transfer to occur. If you do not provide us with your Skywards Account number within six months of our approval of your Account you may forfeit any Skywards Miles you have accrued.
Yes. In order for Citi to transfer Skywards Miles to your Skywards account, you must provide us with your Skywards membership number either on your application form when applying for your Emirates Citi World MasterCard® or by calling CitiPhone on 1800 460 743. To apply for Skywards membership or to view the full terms and conditions, please visit www.skywards.com. Membership is free.
Skywards Miles may only be transferred to the primary cardholder's Skywards account regardless of who purchased the retail transactions.
Skywards Miles can be redeemed for
- International flights
- Emirates offers direct flights to many cities across Asia, Europe and New Zealand, including flying to 22 destinations in Europe from Australia (6 of these within the UK). Redemption rates are highly competitive versus other airlines. Please visit http://www.skywards.com/Mileage_Calculator.aspx to view the redemption rates for Emirates flights.
- In addition, Skywards Miles can also be used to redeem for international flights with other Skywards partners. For more details, please visit www.skywards.com
- Hotels and tours
- Skywards Miles can also be redeemed with hotels, car rentals and other leisure and lifestyle partners.
- The Emirates High Street9
- The Emirates High Street is an exciting new offering that allows Skywards members to use their Skywards Miles to purchase products and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. There is something for everyone - from Lego toys for the kids, to a Frauscher Motor Yacht for yourself. What's more, purchases can be delivered to any one of more than 60 countries across the globe.
- For added convenience, you can make purchases using Skywards Miles, cash Emirates Citi World MasterCard® a combination of Miles and cash
- Simply visit www.emirateshighstreet.com to see what's on offer. If you don't have online access, you can call 1300 766 116 for help with your purchase.
Flights, Hotels and Tours
To redeem your Skywards Miles log onto your Skywards account at www.skywards.com and follow the instructions.
The Emirates High Street
Visit The Emirates High Street website at www.skywards.com View the products on offer and choose the one you would like. To choose payment options (cash, cash plus Miles, Miles only) click the "calculate" link which will appear next to each product's photo and also on the screen when you click "add to shopping cart". If you opt to use cash plus Miles or Miles only, when you check out, the website will prompt you to enter your Skywards membership number and the applicable Skywards Miles will be deducted from your Skywards account as payment.
For all other queries relating to Skywards, please call the Service Centre on 1300 555 551.
The special features of the card include Emirates Lounge access, and chauffeur-driven transfers.
Each Emirates Citi World Cardholder is automatically provided two complimentary Emirates Lounge Voucher per year to access any Emirates Lounge in Australia when travelling on the same Emirates flight that you have purchased with your Emirates Citi World card.
Entry to the Emirates Lounge in Australia prior to your Emirates flight will be granted upon presentation of a valid voucher for the Cardholder. Emirates Lounges are administered by Emirates and/or third parties for Emirates.
Chauffeur-driven transfers to and from Australian airports for Emirates Citi customers travelling in economy class on an Emirates flight is restricted to once per annum on purchasing an Emirates long-haul flight with your Emirates Citi World Card.
Maximum capacity per car is 2 adults, with total luggage limit of two suitcases plus one carry-on bag. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or infant car seat is required. Excludes Trans Tasman flights, Skywards Miles redemption tickets, travel industry tickets and group bookings.
Mileage restrictions apply for details visit www.emirates.com/au.
This service must be booked at least 72 hours prior to departure by calling Emirates on 1300 303 777.
The Emirates Citi World Cardholder must be travelling on the booked flight to be eligible for the complimentary chauffer drive service.
Chauffeur-drive is provided by Emirates and their authorised third parties to Emirates Citi World Cardholders. Citi accepts no liability for this service.
No, the Skywards Miles Program and the Citi Rewards Program are two separate programs. Skywards Miles and Citi Reward Points are not combinable or transferable.
Emirates currently operates 77 flights per week from five cities in Australia to Dubai - Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. As one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, Emirates now flies to over 150 destinations worldwide across six continents including New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East and over 38 destinations in Europe. With one of the youngest fleets in the sky, Emirates is among the most technologically advanced and environmentally friendly airlines. Complementing this modern fleet is a highly trained, international cabin crew, delivering a service that is designed to pamper you from the moment your journey begins. To learn more about Emirates, please visit the Emirates website at emirates.com/au
About Emirates Skywards
Emirates Skywards, the award-winning frequent flyer programme from Emirates, offers four tiers of membership - Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum - with each membership tier providing exclusive privileges. Skywards Miles are earned when flying Emirates or any of its partner airlines, on retail purchases with your Emirates Citi Platinum Card and when transacting with other Emirates Skywards partners. Skywards Miles can be redeemed for an amazing range of rewards. Emirates Skywards redemption rates for return reward flights include:
- New Zealand from 36,000 Skywards Miles
- South East Asia from 60,000 Skywards Miles
- Europe from 112,000 Skywards Miles
To learn more about Emirates Skywards and to apply for membership, please visit www.emirates.com. Membership is free.
Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. New cards customers only. Please allow up to 15 days to process your Application subject to verification. Offer ends 31 December 2016.
- This offer includes travel from Australia to Dubai, Europe, Asia, South Africa, India, North America, South America or New Zealand, and is limited to Emirates online bookings. Discount applies to the fare component only and excludes taxes, surcharges and levies. For full terms and conditions visit emirates.com/au/citiworld. You will receive your discount code via email within 4 weeks of your first spend on the Emirates Citi World MasterCard®. To ensure that you meet this booking deadline you must spend on your new Emirates Card by 30 November 2016.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged $149 in the first year. This will revert back to the standard annual fee, currently $299, in subsequent years. There is no annual fee for additional Emirates Citi World Cards.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 9 months. The 9 month promotional period commences once balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a.
- An Emirates Citi World MasterCard® Cardholder must be a member of the Emirates Skywards frequent flyer program to earn Skywards Miles. Membership is free and subject to Emirates Skywards terms and conditions. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and Special Promotions are excluded from this offer. Skywards Miles are currently earned at a rate of 1 Skywards Mile per A$1 of eligible domestic spend up to $3,000 per statement period, and then 0.5 Skywards Miles per A$1 of eligible domestic spend between $3,001 and $10,000 per statement period. $10,000 is the maximum eligible domestic spend per statement period that earns Skywards Miles. For eligible international spend, you will earn 1.25 Skywards Miles per A$1 (uncapped). For Emirates spend, 1.5 Skywards Miles are earned for every A$1 spent. Emirates spend means airline tickets purchased via emirates.com. A Cardholder must provide their Emirates Skywards membership number to Citi in order for the Skywards Miles transfer to occur. Skywards Miles are transferred to the cardholder's Emirates Skywards account at the end of each statement cycle. Please allow up to 15 days from the end of your statement cycle for Skywards Miles to be credited into your Emirates Skywards account.
- Each Emirates Citi World MasterCard® Cardholder is automatically provided two complimentary Emirates Lounge Vouchers per year for the Primary Cardholder to access any Emirates Lounge in Australia. To use the vouchers, the Cardholder must have purchased a ticket for an Emirates booked and operated flight and on an Emirates aircraft that they are travelling on with their Emirates Citi World MasterCard®. Entry to the Emirates Lounge in Australia prior to the Emirates flight will be granted upon presentation of a valid voucher for the Cardholder. The second voucher may be used by the Primary Cardholder on a subsequent ticket purchase for travel on an Emirates booked and operated flight and on an Emirates aircraft. Alternatively, it can be used to take along a guest departing on the same flight as the Cardholder and which the Cardholder has paid for the guest's flight ticket with their Emirates Citi World MasterCard®. Emirates Lounge Access Vouchers are not valid on Qantas Flight numbers operated by Emirates, or on any codeshare flights. The Emirates Lounge Vouchers cannot be renewed once expired. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced.
- Chauffeur-driven transfers to and from Australian airports for Emirates Citi customers travelling in Economy Class on an Emirates operated flight number and aircraft is restricted to once per calendar year on purchasing an Emirates operated long-haul flight with an Emirates operated flight number and aircraft with your Emirates Citi World MasterCard® by the Primary Cardholder. Maximum capacity per car is 2 adults, with total luggage limit of two suitcases plus one carry-on bag. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or infant car seat is required. Excludes Trans-Tasman flights, Skywards Miles redemption tickets, travel industry tickets and group bookings. Mileage restrictions apply for details visit www.emirates.com/au. This service must be booked at least 72 hours prior to departure by calling Emirates on 1300 303 777. The Emirates Citi World MasterCard® Cardholder must be travelling on the Emirates operated flight number and aircraft to be eligible for the complimentary chauffer drive service. Chauffeur-drive is provided by Emirates and their authorised third parties to Emirates Citi World MasterCard® Cardholders. Citi accepts no liability for this service.
- For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
- Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
- The Emirates High Street is a rewards program offered by Emirates and subject to the terms and conditions specified by Emirates. For more information, please visit emirateshighstreet.com
- Payment must be made using an Emirates Citi World MasterCard®. Discounts on accommodation and dining available at participating outlets. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com for up-to-date offer details.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $75,000 per year. Credit limit is up to $100,000 at point of initial approval. Over time, you may apply to increase your credit limit up to $100,000, if you satisfy our credit criteria.
- Exclusive offers and discounts supplied by MasterCard. Visit mastercard.com.au/privileges or PricelessSydney.com.au for details.
Emirates Citi World MasterCard® Card ("Credit Card"). MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard Incorporated. PayPass and World MasterCard are trademarks of MasterCard Incorporated. World Program Terms and Conditions apply.
© 2016 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citibank") is the credit provider and issuer of the Emirates Citi World MasterCard® ("Credit Card").