Citi Miles Program
With the Emirates Citibank Platinum Card, you earn 1.5 Citi Miles for every $1 you spend on retail purchases. Your Citi Miles will be automatically transferred into your Skywards Frequent Flyer account1 each month. In order for us to transfer your Citi Miles to Skywards you must provide us with your Skywards Membership number.
Your Skywards Miles can be redeemed for flights with Emirates and other Skywards partners. In addition, Skywards Miles can also be redeemed for exclusive products from The Emirates High Street2 and leisure rewards. If you do not have a Skywards account or you would like more information on how to use your Skywards Miles visit skywards.com.
Enjoy exclusive benefits when you use your Emirates Citibank Platinum Card.
Start your journey in style. Enjoy a complimentary chauffeur drive to and from the airport every year when you fly with Emirates and purchase an Emirates flight using your Emirates Citibank Platinum Card3.
Receive one complimentary lounge pass for you and a guest every year, allowing you access to any Emirates Lounge in Australia when you fly with Emirates4.
- An Emirates Citibank Platinum cardholder must be a member of Skywards Frequent Flyer Program to earn Skywards Miles. Membership is free and subject to Skywards terms and conditions. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and Special Promotions are excluded from this offer. Skyward Miles are earned at a rate of 1.5 miles for every dollar spent on Retail Purchases. Up to 150,000 Miles can be earned per annum on the card from the date of account approval. A Cardholder must provide their Skywards membership number to Citibank in order for the Skyward Miles transfer to occur. Miles are transferred to Cardholder's Skywards account at the end of each statement cycle. Please allow up to 15 days from the end of your statement cycle for miles to be credited into your Skywards account.
- The Emirates High Street is a rewards program offered by Emirates and subject to the terms and conditions specified by Emirates. For more information, please visit www.emirateshighstreet.com
- Exclusive Companion Fares discount offer available for return business and economy class fares on selected flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth to UK/Europe and Dubai. Bookings must be completed by 30 December 2011. Outbound travel must commence between 1 November 2011 and 30 March 2012. Blackout dates apply between 1 December 2011 and 31 January 2012. Inbound travel to Australia not permitted between10 December 2011 - 15 January 2012. Maximum stay: one year. Offer subject to availability. Conditions and restrictions apply and are available at emirates.com/citibank.
- Chauffeur-driven transfers to and from Australian airports for Emirates Citibank customers travelling in economy class on an Emirates flight is restricted to once per annum on purchasing an Emirates long-haul flight with your Emirates Citibank Platinum Card. Maximum capacity per car is 2 adults, with total luggage limit of two suitcases plus one carry-on bag. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or infant car seat is required. Excludes Trans Tasman flights, Skywards Miles redemption tickets, travel industry tickets and group bookings. Mileage restrictions apply for details visit www.emirates.com/au. This service must be booked at least 72 hours prior to departure by calling Emirates on 1300 303 777. The Emirates Citibank Platinum Cardholder must be travelling on the booked flight to be eligible for the complimentary chauffer drive service. Chauffeur-drive is provided by Emirates and their authorised third parties to Emirates Citibank Platinum Credit Cardholders. Citibank accepts no liability for this service.
- Each Emirates Citibank Platinum Cardholder is automatically provided one complimentary Emirates Lounge Voucher per year for the Primary Cardholder and one guest to access any Emirates Lounge in Australia when travelling on the same Emirates flight that you have purchased with your Emirates Citibank Platinum Card. Entry to the Emirates Lounge in Australia prior to your Emirates flight will be granted upon presentation of a valid voucher for the Cardholder and their guest. Emirates Lounges are administered by Emirates and/or third parties for Emirates. Citibank accepts no liability for this benefit.
- Payment must be made using an Emirates Citibank Platinum Card. Discounts on accommodation and dining available at participating outlets. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citibank and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com for up-to-date offer details.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 ("Citibank") is the credit provider and issuer of the Emirates Citibank Platinum Card ("Credit Card").