The Signature Card - reward yourself because you can.
Save money with the Signature credit card and reward yourself with indulgent experiences too. If you earn above $75,000, the Citibank Signature Credit Card will offer you a range of local and global benefits including unique lifestyle experiences, complimentary access to airport lounges8 in key cities around the world, as well as premium servicing. Plus enjoy a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine, and use your card to pay at partner restaurants, with the Citibank Dining Program5.
Apply before 20 November 2013 and receive a low introductory rate of 1.5% p.a. for 15 months on balance transfers1. Plus enjoy a discounted annual fee of $199 in the first year3.
You can earn unlimited points each year with the Signature credit card and choose from two reward programs2 depending on your needs and lifestyle: the Citibank Rewards program or the Citibank Qantas Rewards program.
Apply for a Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature today and you will save with a low introductory rate of 1.5% p.a. for 15 months on balances transferred1.
You can choose either the Citibank Rewards Program or Citibank Qantas Rewards Program2 for your Signature credit card and receive these benefits below.
Citibank Rewards Program benefits for Signature:
- Earn 1.5 Citibank points per $1 spent on purchases in Australia and 4 Citibank points per $1 spent on international purchases4.
- An additional 3 Citibank reward points per $1 spent with Citibank Bonus Partners and enjoy earning unlimited reward points per year with no expiry4.
- No additional fee to join the Citibank Rewards Program.
- A free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine, and use your card to pay, at partner restaurants with Citibank's Dining Program5.
Qantas Rewards Program benefits for Signature:
- Earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 spent on eligible purchases2 (points are automatically transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account each month).
- Redeem your Qantas Frequent Flyer points for Classic Award flights on Qantas, Jetstar and participating partner airlines, or for products, experiences and vouchers from the online Qantas Frequent Flyer Store6.
- An annual Citibank Qantas Rewards fee of $49 applies (in addition to the annual card fee).
As a Signature cardholder you will also enjoy:
- A discounted annual fee of $199 in the first year3 (usually $395^)
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership and two airport lounge visits per year8.
- Discounted Airport Meet & Assist service9.
- Complimentary insurances7 - see Security tab for details.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$75,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
Manage your Account
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
To find out how interest is calculated and charged, download Your guide to understanding interest on your Citibank Credit Card (Adobe PDF, 78.8kb).
|Citibank's Dining Program3||Receive a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants|
|Complimentary Rewards Program4||
|Citibank Travel program11||Yes|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards||Yes|
Citibank Qantas Rewards
|Qantas Frequent Flyer points2||Earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 spent on eligible purchases (automatically transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts each month). A $49 annual Citibank Qantas Rewards fee applies2|
Apply now for the Signature Card and receive 1.5% p.a. for 15 months on balances transferred1. You will also receive a discounted annual fee of $199 in the first year3.
With a range of benefits including a generous earn rate, complimentary insurance7 and free award winning wine5 every time you dine, see how the value adds up with the Citibank Signature Card.
See how the value adds up
|Customer Benefit||Estimated Value|
|Annual Rewards Points earn
Assumes $5,000 spend per month. Based on Myer gift card redemption value.
|Free bottles of wine
RRP of 6 average Dining Program bottles. Assumes 6 dining experiences.
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership
RRP of Standard Membership
|Complimentary Priority Pass™ Lounge visits
RRP of 2 lounge visits
Additional benefits include:
|Total estimated value||$1,084|
|Annual fee in the first year||$199|
Net customer value
Some of these features are not available for sale, so we have estimated their retail value. Actual value may be more or less based on individual use. Conditions and exclusions apply. Assumes enrolment in the Citibank Rewards Program.
Peace of mind
|Complimentary Interstate Flight Inconvenience7||Yes|
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance7||Yes|
|Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance7||Yes|
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance7||$200,000|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance7||Yes|
|Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme7||Yes|
|Emergency card replacement||Yes|
|24/7 Customer Service||Yes|
|Optional Credit Account Insurance||Yes|
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply.
# Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $75,000 per year and your credit rating. Credit limit is up to $30,000 at point of initiation. Over time, you may increase your credit limit up to $100,000, if you satisfy our credit criteria.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 1.5% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 15 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. The current Annual Percentage Rate for retail purchases is 20.99% p.a. Interest rates are variable, subject to change and credit criteria. The interest rates are current as at 1 April 2013. This offer ends 20 November 2013. Current Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- Citibank Rewards and Citibank Qantas Rewards are two separate programs. Unless you choose the Citibank Qantas Rewards program (for an annual fee of $49), you will be automatically be enrolled in the Citibank Rewards Program. Under the Citibank Rewards program you will earn 1.5 rewards points per dollar spent. Citibank Rewards Points are subject to the Citibank Reward Terms and Conditions. Under the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program you will earn one Qantas Frequent Flyer point per dollar of eligible spend. Once Qantas Frequent Flyer points have been transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, they cannot be reversed. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned in accordance with the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program in order to earn or redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Qantas Frequent Flyer points and membership are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Full details are available at qantas.com/frequentflyer. Enrolment in the Citibank Qantas Rewards program can be requested on card activation or after approval of new card by contacting Citibank on 1800 818 008.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will be billed a half price annual fee of $199 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual Primary Cardholder fee of $395 in subsequent years. There is no annual fee for Additional Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature Cards. Please allow up to 15 days to process your application subject to verification and our credit criteria. This offer ends 20 November 2013. Current Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- All rewards are subjected to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Cash advances do not earn Reward points. Different Rewards points earn rates apply to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs.
- Citibank's Dining Program is operated by Pinpoint Pty Ltd ABN 49 002 693 656 and Zenith Wine Agencies Pty Ltd ABN 66 128 399 717 and is open to Citibank cardholders. The cardholder is entitled to receive a gift of a selected bottle of wine when using their Citibank credit or debit card to pay for their restaurant bill. This offer is available only at participating partner restaurants for dine-in customers who order a minimum of a main course per person or spend over $50 in participating yum cha restaurants, and is limited to one free bottle of wine per booking. Split bills are not permitted. The free bottle of wine must be requested at the time of ordering. The free bottle of wine cannot be taken away or consumed off premises and is not available to customers selecting a degustation menu option with matching wines. The free bottle of wine specified may be out of stock or replaced. Should this occur, the restaurant will provide a similar quality bottle of wine at their discretion. Program not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- International Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme and Purchase Cover Insurance are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No.232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
- One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature card. Signature cardholders must enrol for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus. Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass card to arrive in the mail. Standard Membership includes one complimentary visit to a Priority Pass lounge and you will automatically receive a second complimentary visit which you may use by presenting your card at the lounge. The first two visits within each 12-month membership period are complimentary to the primary cardholder only, after which any additional visits by you and any visits by your guests will be charged directly to you by Priority Pass at their ordinary price. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Signature cardholder. Please note that Priority Pass is not currently available at any Australian airport other than Melbourne International Airport. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com
- Signature cardholders receive a 10% discount on the retail price of Visa SpeedPass' Meet and Assist service. Visit https://speedpass.yqever.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- Citibank Travel Program service call centre is operated by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Licence No.2TA002974. Travel booked via the call centre must be paid in full using the customer's Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature, with a cashback processed to the value of points redeemed. Cashback on customer account may take up to 14 days. Redemption via the Citibank Travel Program call centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citibank Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made using a Citibank Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citibank and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
The Citibank Signature card was awarded CANSTAR 5 Star Outstanding Value in the Big Spender category in Credit Card Star Ratings Report June 2012.
© 2013 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No.238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.