Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature
The Signature card.
Get to where you want to be sooner with the card that takes you places. Apply for the Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature before 31 July 2014 and receive 60,000 points on your first spend1 plus enjoy a $299 annual fee for life.
Take advantage of:
- 60,000 reward points when you first spend on your card1
- $299 annual fee for life (usually $395 per year)
- The Citibank Rewards Program2:
- Earn 1.5 rewards points per $1 spent on all eligible domestic purchases and,
- 4 reward points per $1 spent internationally
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership and two airport lounge visits per year6
- Complimentary international travel insurances including Transit Accident Insurance and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance8
- Discounted Airport Meet & Assist service9
- Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$75,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
To find out how interest is calculated and charged, download Your guide to understanding interest on your Citibank Credit Card (Adobe PDF, 78.8kb).
|Citibank Dining Program||Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program|
|Complimentary Rewards Program2||
|Citibank Travel program4||Yes|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards||Yes|
See how the value adds up
|Customer Benefit||Estimated Value|
|60,000 bonus Rewards Points1
Limited offer. Earned on first spend. Based on Myer gift card redemption value.
|Annual Rewards Points earn
Assumes $5,000 spend per month. Based on Myer gift card redemption value.
|Free bottles of wine
RRP of 6 average Dining Program bottles. Assumes 6 dining experiences.
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership
RRP of Standard Membership
|Complimentary Priority Pass™ Lounge visits
RRP of 2 lounge visits
|Total estimated value||$1,384|
Net customer value
Some of these features are not available for sale, so we have estimated their retail value. Actual value may be more or less based on individual use. Conditions and exclusions apply. Assumes enrolment in the Citibank Rewards Program.
Peace of mind
|Complimentary Interstate Flight Inconvenience8||Yes|
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance8||Yes|
|Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance8||Yes|
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance8||Yes|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance8||Yes|
|Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme8||Yes|
|Emergency card replacement||Yes|
|24/7 Customer Service||Yes|
|Optional Credit Account Insurance||Yes|
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply.
#Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $75,000 per year and your credit rating.
- You have the choice of earning 60,000 Citibank reward points or 60,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points (if you enrol in the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program for an additional annual fee of $49 at the time of application) when you first spend on your card within three months of card approval. All Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Citibank reward points never expire as long as your account remains open. Current Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 31 July 2014.
- All rewards are subjected to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Cash advances do not earn Reward points. Different Rewards points earn rates apply to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 2.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 6 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. This offer ends 31 July 2014. Current Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- Travel booked via the call centre must be paid in full using the customer's Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature, with a cashback processed to the value of points redeemed. Cashback on customer account may take up to 14 days. Redemption via the Citibank Travel Program call centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citibank Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking.
- Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature card. Signature cardholders must enrol for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus. Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass card to arrive in the mail. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Signature cardholder. Please note that Priority Pass is not currently available at any Australian airport other than Melbourne International Airport. Membership is subject to the Conditions of Use available at www.prioritypass.com
- Complimentary Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
- Signature cardholders receive a 15% discount on the retail price of Visa SpeedPass' Meet and Assist service. Visit https://speedpass.yqever.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
© 2014 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No.238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.