Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature
The Signature card.
Apply for the Citi Rewards Signature Credit Card today and receive 75,000 points on your first spend within 90 days from card approval1. You will also receive a reduced $199 annual fee in the first year (normally $395 per year)4 and 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers3 (reverts to cash advance rate).
Take advantage of:
- Citi Signature Rewards Program with the following earn rates2:
Points per $1 for all eligible International Spend
Points per $1 for selected domestic purchases made and booked directly from a major: restaurants and restaurant chains, hotel chains and airlines (flights only)
Points per $1 for selected domestic purchases made at major: petrol outlets, supermarkets and national retailers
Point per $1 spent everywhere else on domestic Eligible Transactions
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership with 2 lounge visits per year8
- A range of complimentary insurances including International Travel Insurance and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance10. Find out more
- Discounted Airport Meet & Assist service11
- Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program.5
|Minimum Income Requirement||$75,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
|Citibank Dining Program||Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program5|
|Complimentary Rewards Program2||Earn up to 2 points per $1 spent2 with the Citi Rewards program|
|Citi Travel Centre6||Yes|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards2||Yes|
Peace of mind
|Complimentary Interstate Flight Inconvenience10||Yes|
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme10
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme enables you to receive a refund of the price difference when you purchase in-store and then see the same product advertised at a lower price in a catalogue from a store within 25kms of the store from where the covered products were purchased, you can claim the difference within 60 days if the price difference is greater than $75, up to $500 and the product hasn't been purchased online.
|Emergency card replacement||Yes|
|24/7 Customer Service||Yes|
|Optional Credit Account Insurance||Yes|
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only.
#Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $75,000 per year and your credit rating.
- To earn 75,000 bonus Citi Rewards Points, you must apply for a Citi Signature credit card by 31 August 2017, then spend on your card within 90 days of approval. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Refunds, Chargebacks and Special Promotions do not contribute to the spend threshold. Bonus Points will ordinarily be credited within 6 - 8 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Offer may be extended.
- All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. The Citi Signature Card earns 2 Points per $1 for selected purchases made and booked directly from a range of major restaurants and restaurant chains, major hotel chains and flights directly booked with major airlines 1.5 Points per $1 for selected purchases made at major petrol outlets, major supermarkets and major national retailers. 1 Point per $1 spent everywhere else on Eligible Transactions. 2 Points per $1 spent on eligible International Spend. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Please click here for the full definition of Eligible Transactions. Please note purchases not ordered or booked directly from the restaurant, hotel or airline (e.g. through a delivery company, travel agent, or aggregation site) are not included in the higher earn rate. Please note that whether or not a purchase is eligible to earn Points and how many (e.g. whether the merchant is a "major restaurant") will be determined based on card scheme information ultimately provided either by the merchant (including individual outlets) or its financial institution (including information about the type of business conducted by the merchant). If, for example, a restaurant is not classified as a restaurant by the card scheme, it will not be treated as a "major restaurant" for calculating Points.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 6 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Offer ends 31 August 2017. Offer may be extended.
- Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $199 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $395, in subsequent years.
- Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
- The Citi Travel Centre is operated by Connexions Loyalty Travel Solutions LLC, and its affiliate, Loyalty Travel Agency LLC (collectively, "Travel Services"). Redemption via the Citi Travel Centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citi Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions visit https://www.citirewards.com/terms.htm
- Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a Special Feature of the Citi Signature Credit Card. Citi Signature Credit Card cardholders must enrol for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus . Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass card to arrive in the mail. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset to two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Citi Signature Credit Card cardholder. The membership is subject to the Priority Pass™ Conditions of Use . Please note that within Australia, Priority Pass is currently available at Cairns, Darwin and Brisbane International Airports and Sydney Kingsford Smith. For the full list of up to date airport lounges and Priority Pass™ and Conditions of Use please refer to www.prioritypass.com
- Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
- Signature cardholders receive a 15% discount on the retail price of Visa SpeedPass' Meet and Assist service. Visit https://www.tbrglobal.com/visa to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.