Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature
The Signature card.
Apply for the Citi Rewards Signature Credit Card today and receive 75,000 points on your first spend within 90 days from card approval1. You will also receive a reduced $199 annual fee in the first year (normally $395 per year)4 and 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers3 (reverts to cash rate).
Please note that there are changes to the Citi Signature Rewards earn rate effective 15 June 2017. Click here for more details.
Take advantage of:
- The Citi Rewards Program2:
- Earn 1.5 rewards points per $1 spent on all eligible Domestic Spend, up to $20,000 per statement period
- Earn 1.5 rewards points per $1 spent eligible International Spend (uncapped).
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership and two airport lounge visits per year8
- A range of complimentary insurances including International Travel Insurance and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance10. Find out more
- Discounted Airport Meet & Assist service11
- Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program.5
|Minimum Income Requirement||$75,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
|Citibank Dining Program||Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program5|
|Complimentary Rewards Program2||
|Citi Travel Centre6||Yes|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards2||Yes|
Peace of mind
|Complimentary Interstate Flight Inconvenience10||Yes|
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance10||Yes|
|Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme10
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme enables you to receive a refund of the price difference when you purchase in-store and then see the same product advertised at a lower price in a catalogue from a store within 25kms of the store from where the covered products were purchased, you can claim the difference within 60 days if the price difference is greater than $75, up to $500 and the product hasn't been purchased online.
|Emergency card replacement||Yes|
|24/7 Customer Service||Yes|
|Optional Credit Account Insurance||Yes|
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only.
#Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $75,000 per year and your credit rating.
- You will earn 75,000 Citi Reward Points when you spend on your card within 90 days of card approval. Cash advances, balance transfers and special promotions are excluded from this offer. Offer ends 30 June 2017. Offer may be extended. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Citi Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open. Bonus Reward Points will ordinarily be credited within 2 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
- All rewards are subjected to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Different Reward Points earn rates apply to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 6 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Offer ends 30 June 2017. Offer may be extended.
- Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $199 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $395, in subsequent years.
- Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
- The Citi Travel Centre is operated by Connexions Loyalty Travel Solutions LLC, and its affiliate, Loyalty Travel Agency LLC (collectively, "Travel Services"). Redemption via the Citi Travel Centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citi Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions visit https://www.citirewards.com/terms.htm
- Signature cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a special feature of the Signature card. Signature cardholders must enrol for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus. Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass card to arrive in the mail. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Signature cardholder.
- Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
- Signature cardholders receive a 15% discount on the retail price of Visa SpeedPass' Meet and Assist service. Visit https://speedpass.yqnow.com to book and to view the terms and conditions that apply.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.