The Platinum card - reward yourself with savings.
Save money and be rewarded for everyday purchases with the Platinum credit card. Built on Visa's Platinum platform, this card offers unique lifestyle experiences such as reserved seating with Visa Front Line Access9 and exclusive travel and entertainment deals9 and complimentary insurances2.
Apply before 20 November 2013 and receive a low introductory rate of 1.5% p.a. for 15 months on balance transfers1. Plus enjoy a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine, and use your card to pay at partner restaurants, with the Citibank Dining Program4.
You can also apply for the award winning Citibank Plus everyday bank account - totally fee free5. Simply complete the short application form for the Citibank Plus account once your Citibank Platinum card application has been completed.
Benefits of the Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Platinum include:
- A low introductory rate of 1.5% p.a. for 15 months on balances transferred1. After the introductory period, the rate will revert to the cash advance rate1.
- 1.25 points per $1 spent on purchases in Australia and 3 points per $1 spent on international purchases, up to 250,000 points every year with Citibank's Rewards Program3.
- A free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine, and use your card to pay, at partner restaurants with Citibank Dining Program4.
- A range of complimentary insurances including International Travel Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance, Extended Warranty, Purchase Cover and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme2.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$35,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
Manage your Account
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
To find out how interest is calculated and charged, download Your guide to understanding interest on your Citibank Credit Card (Adobe PDF, 78.8kb).
|Citibank's Dining Program3||Receive a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants|
|Complimentary Rewards Program2||
|Citibank Travel program7||Yes|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards||Yes|
Apply now for the Platinum card and new cardholders will receive a low introductory rate of 1.5% p.a. for 15 months on balances transferred1. After the introductory period, the rate will revert to the cash advance rate.
With a range of benefits including a generous earn rate, complimentary insurance and free award winning wine every time you dine, see how the value adds up with the Citibank Platinum Card.
The rewards really do add up.
|Customer Benefit||Estimated Value|
|Annual Rewards Points earn
Assumes $3,000 spend per month. Based on Myer gift card redemption value.
|Free bottles of wine
RRP of 6 average Dining Program bottles. Assumes 6 dining experiences.
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance*||$21|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance*||$100|
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance*||$100|
|Total estimated value||$681|
Net customer value
Some of these features are not available for sale, so we have estimated their retail value. Actual value may be more or less based on individual use. Conditions and exclusions apply. Assumes enrolment in the Citibank Rewards Program.
* Based on cost of comparable cover
Peace of mind
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance2||Yes|
|Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance2||Yes|
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance2||$200,000|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance2||Yes|
|Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme2||Yes|
|Emergency card replacement||Yes|
|24/7 Customer Service||Yes|
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply.
# Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 per year and your credit rating. Credit limit is up to $30,000 at point of initiation. Over time, you may increase your credit limit up to $100,000, if you satisfy our credit criteria.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 1.5% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 15 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. The current Annual Percentage Rate for retail purchases is 20.99% p.a. Interest rates are variable, and subject to change. The interest rates are current as at 1 April 2013. This offer ends 20 November 2013. Current Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- International Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme Insurance and Purchase Cover Insurance are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No.232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
- All rewards are subjected to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Cash advances do not earn Reward points.
- Citibank's Dining Program is operated by Pinpoint Pty Ltd ABN 49 002 693 656 and Zenith Wine Agencies Pty Ltd ABN 66 128 399 717 and is open to Citibank cardholders. The cardholder is entitled to receive a gift of a selected bottle of wine when using their Citibank credit or debit card to pay for their restaurant bill. This offer is available only at participating partner restaurants for dine-in customers who order a minimum of a main course per person or spend over $50 in participating yum cha restaurants, and is limited to one free bottle of wine per booking. Split bills are not permitted. The free bottle of wine must be requested at the time of ordering. The free bottle of wine cannot be taken away or consumed off premises and is not available to customers selecting a degustation menu option with matching wines. The free bottle of wine specified may be out of stock or replaced. Should this occur, the restaurant will provide a similar quality bottle of wine at their discretion. Program not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Citibank Plus is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL 238098 ('Citibank'). The Terms and Conditions that apply are available on request. Total balances held by a depositor with Citibank, up to an amount of AUD$250,000, automatically access the Financial Claims Scheme. For more information go to www.apra.gov.au or call 1300 55 88 49. Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it's appropriate for your particular circumstances. Further information and our dispute resolution process is available at www.citibank.com.au or by phone on 1300 137 931.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- Citibank Travel Program service call centre is operated by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Licence No.2TA002974. Travel booked via the call centre must be paid in full using the customer's Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Platinum, with a cashback processed to the value of points redeemed. Cashback on customer account may take up to 14 days. Redemption via the Citibank Travel Program call centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citibank Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made using a Citibank Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citibank and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- Exclusive Platinum Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
© 2013 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No.238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.