Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card
Get your life moving.
Are you looking to take advantage of a long balance transfer? Or do you prefer to be rewarded with bonus points? With the Citi Rewards Platinum card, there's two great offers to choose from to help get your life moving.
Choose the offer that suits you best...
for 24 months on
(with a 1.5% BT fee)
60,000 Bonus Points
when you spend $2,000 within 90 days2
for 18 months on
Take advantage of:
- 1.25 Citi Reward Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia (up to $10,000 per statement period) and 1.25 points per $1 spent overseas (uncapped)4.
- Savings with a balance transfer. (After the promotional period, any outstanding balances will revert to the cash advance rate.)
- A reduced annual fee for the first year5.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and more6.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$35,000|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, view the Citibank Fees and Charges here.
|Citibank Dining Program||Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program12|
|Citi Travel Centre8||Your ticket to a world of rewards. Use your Citi Rewards Points to book flights, hotels, rental cars and access a range of holiday packages - from international travel to weekends away. Find out more about Citi Rewards|
|Voucher, Gift Certificates & Merchandise Rewards||Yes|
|Cash Back Rewards3||Yes|
See how the value adds up
|Customer Benefit||Estimated Value|
|Annual Reward Points earn
Assumes $1,500 spend per month. Based on Myer gift card redemption value.
|Free bottles of wine
RRP of 6 average Dining Program bottles. Assumes 6 dining experiences.
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
Based on cost of comparable cover
|Complimentary International Travel Insurance*||$100|
|Total estimated value||$531|
|Annual fee (first year)||$199|
Net customer value (first year)
Some of these features are not available for sale, so we have estimated their retail value. Actual value may be more or less based on individual use. Conditions and exclusions apply. Assumes enrolment in the Citi Rewards Program.
*This is based on a basic level Travel insurance policy covering two persons travelling for a single period of 18 days to three countries.
Peace of mind
Applying for a Citibank Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only.
# Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 per year and your credit rating.
- Platinum 0% p.a. for 24 months on Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and balance transfer fee for a period of 24 months. The 24 month promotional period commences once balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance and balance transfer fee will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Offer ends 31st December 2016. Offer may be extended.
- Platinum 60,000 Bonus Points: You will earn 60,000 Citi Reward Points when you spend $2,000 on your card within 90 days from card approval. All Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Citi Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open. Current Citi Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 31st March 2017. Offer may be extended.
- Platinum 60,000 Bonus Points - 0% p.a. for 18 months on Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed
80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 18 months commencing once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently
21.74% p.a. Offer ends 31st March 2017. Offer may be extended.
- All rewards are subjected to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Cash advances do not earn Reward points.
- Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $199 in the first year. This will revert the standard annual fee, currently $249, in subsequent years. An annual additional cardholder fee applies, currently $90 per card.
- For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street,
Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- The Citi Travel Centre is operated by Connexions Loyalty Travel Solutions LLC, and its affiliate, Loyalty Travel Agency LLC (collectively, "Travel Services"). Redemption via the Citi Travel Centre is available only to customers enrolled in the Citi Rewards Program and is not available to cardholders who enrol in airline frequent flyer direct earn rewards programs. All offers are subject to availability and change without notice. Offers may vary according to itinerary options, currency fluctuations and taxes at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions visit https://www.citirewards.com/terms.htm
- Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citibank and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- Exclusive Platinum Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
- Platinum cardholders receive exclusive access to unique events. Each event will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
© 2016 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.