Save with our low rate credit card.
Apply now for a Citibank Clear Platinum Credit Card and save with 0% for six months on balance transfers, and up to six months on purchases and cash advances1. Continue the savings with a low ongoing variable rate of 11.99% p.a. (12.99% p.a. from 1 October) on retail purchases1 after the promotional period.
Plus new card holders will also receive a half price annual fee of $49 in your first year2.
You will also enjoy a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants with Citibank's Dining Program3.
Suitable if you'd like:
- A low introductory rate of 0% for six months on balance transfers, and up to six months on purchases and cash advances1. After the introductory period standard variable interest rates will apply and any unpaid balance transfer amount will revert to the cash advance rate1.
- Half price annual fee of $49 in your first year2 (usually $99).
- A free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants with Citibank's Dining Program3.
- Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4.
- Generous credit limits of up to $60,0005 subject to credit criteria.
|Minimum Income Requirement||$35,000 p.a.|
|Additional Cardholders||Up to 4|
|Additional Cardholder Minimum Age||16|
Manage your Account
|Online budgeting tool||Track your expenses and control your finances with our online budgeting tool|
|Citi Alerts||Track your account activity with free SMS and email alerts|
|Statement Delivery||Online e-Statements or by mail|
For more information on the fees and charges involved with any Citibank Credit Card, click here to view the Citibank Fees and Charges.
To find out how interest is calculated and charged, download Your guide to understanding interest on your Citibank Credit Card (Adobe PDF, 78.8kb).
|Citibank's Dining Program3||Receive a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants|
|Personal 24 Hour Concierge Services7||Yes, visit www.visaplatinum.com.au for details|
|Citi World Privileges8||Get up to 25% off special offers through Citi World Privileges|
|VISA Platinum Privileges9||Experience the best entertainment & offers that are harder for everyday cardholders to obtain.|
Take advantage of great savings with the Citibank Clear Platinum Credit Card. The comparison table below illustrates how you can reduce the interest charged with the low introductory offer of 0% for six months on balance transfers, and up to six months on purchases and cash advances1. After the introductory period standard variable interest rates will apply and any unpaid balance transfer amount will revert to the cash advance rate1.
Saving Comparison Table
|Comparison||Citibank Clear Platinum Card||Promotional Rate|
|Card Interest Rate||11.99% p.a. (12.99% p.a. from 1 October)||0% p.a.|
|Your Balance Transfer||$5,000||$5,000|
|Interest You Pay||$340||$0|
|Amount you could SAVE in 6 months*||$390|
*Estimated savings assume minimum payment is made by payment due date each month during the 6 month promotional period and the entire balance is paid at the expiration of the promotional period. Excludes annual fees and other charges. This rate, balance, interest and potential savings calculations in the table are examples only. Your personal circumstances may differ. It does not include interest accrued at the standard interest rate.
Peace of mind
|Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance4||Yes|
|Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance4||$200,000|
|Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance4||Yes|
|Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4||Yes|
Applying for a Citi Credit Card is simple. The application process should take less than 10 minutes to complete if you have all your personal information ready, and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting the form.
Please refer to the How to Apply page for further information.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate on the Citibank Clear Platinum Card applies for the first six months on balances you transfer with this offer at point of application, and on all purchases and cash advances for a period of six months from the date your account is approved. Any outstanding transferred balance or cash advance balance at the end of the promotional period will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Any retail purchase transactions made during the promotional period will revert at the end of the promotional period to the Annual Percentage Rate for purchases, currently 11.99% p.a. (12.99% p.a. from 1 October). Offer ends 20 November 2013. Current Citibank Clear Platinum Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Approved customers only. Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will be billed a half price annual fee (currently $49) in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $99, in subsequent years. There is no annual fee for Additional Citibank Clear Platinum Cards. Please allow up to 15 days to process your application subject to verification and our credit criteria. Current Citibank Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- Citibank's Dining Program is operated by Pinpoint Pty Ltd ABN 49 002 693 656 and Zenith Wine Agencies Pty Ltd ABN 66 128 399 717 and is open to Citibank cardholders. The cardholder is entitled to receive a gift of a selected bottle of wine when using their Citibank credit or debit card to pay for their restaurant bill. This offer is available only at participating partner restaurants for dine-in customers who order a minimum of a main course per person or spend over $50 in participating yum cha restaurants, and is limited to one free bottle of wine per booking. Split bills are not permitted. The free bottle of wine must be requested at the time of ordering. The free bottle of wine cannot be taken away or consumed off premises and is not available to customers selecting a degustation menu option with matching wines. The free bottle of wine specified may be out of stock or replaced. Should this occur, the restaurant will provide a similar quality bottle of wine at their discretion. Program not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Extended Warranty Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance (for overseas travel), Purchase Cover Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No.232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentary insurance. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
- Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 per year. Credit limit is up to $25,000 at point of initial approval. Over time, you may apply to increase your credit limit up to $60,000, if you satisfy our credit criteria.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- Exclusive Visa Platinum 24/7 concierge service supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaplatinum.com.au for details.
- Payment must be made using a Citibank Credit Card. Up to 25% discount on Dining and Shopping available at participating outlets. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citibank and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
- Exclusive Platinum Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaplatinum.com.au for details.
© 2013 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No.238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.