Tired of paying fees for your day-to-day bank account? Citibank Plus is a no-fee everyday account that rewards you at home and when you travel.
Apply now for a Citibank Plus account today and start getting more out of every moment.
It's the moment when:
You get a free bottle of wine every time you dine at a Citibank Dining Program partner restaurant and pay with your Citibank Plus Debit card4
You withdraw money at over 3,000 ATMs Australia-wide for free
You transfer money to friends and family anywhere in the world for free2.
You withdraw money from any ATM overseas and are not charged a Citibank fee or FX transfer fee1.
- Pay no account fees or transaction fees with a Citibank Plus everyday account.
- Get a free Citibank Debit Card, with contactless payment, so you can shop online, in-store or overseas using your own funds.
- Use any Citibank, Westpac, St. George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia, free of charge.
- Access your Citibank Plus account online (desktop, tablet and mobile), through 24/7 phone banking, or at any Citibank branch or Australia Post.
- Pay $0 Citibank fees for any overseas ATM or in-store transactions1.
- Fee-free international money transfers to any bank, anywhere2.
- Enjoy free, instant money transfers to Citibank accounts, in selected countries, via Citibank Global Transfers3.
- Receive a free bottle of wine from award-winning wineries every time you dine at any Citibank Dining Program partner restaurant and pay with your Citibank Debit Card4
|Unlimited fee free transactions|
|Minimum opening balance||$0|
|ATM & EFTPOS|
|Citibank Debit Card|
|Bank@Post - Australia Post|
Apply for a Citibank Plus account
What you need to know before applying:
|You must be over 18 years old|
|You need a valid email and Australian residential address|
|If applying for a joint account, you'll need your joint applicants details as well|
|The account can only be used as a personal account (not as a business account)|
|A Tax File Number (TFN). While it is not mandatory to provide your TFN, without this we are required to deduct tax at the top marginal rate|
|At least two of the following forms of identification - Australian drivers licence, Medicare card or Passport, so we can verify your identity electronically|
What happens after you submit your application online:
|Use the application status tracker to check the progress of your application.|
|Once your account is open you will receive a Welcome Pack containing your account number and Citibank Debit Card within 5-7 working days.|
Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
- Citibank Australia does not charge Citibank Plus everyday account holders a fee when they withdraw funds from an international ATM or use their Citibank Debit Card to make in-store purchases overseas. Customers may be charged by the third party provider, which Citibank Australia does not control.
- The receiving bank may charge a fee.
- Citibank Global Transfers available from Citibank Australia to eligible Citibank accounts in selected countries/destinations. Daily transfer limit applies. Funds are converted to the destination account currency at the exchange rate specified to you on Citibank Online before you confirm your transaction. This exchange rate includes a commission for the conversion service. Subject to local regulations, transfers will normally reach destination account immediately, but in some cases may take 24 hours.
- Conditions apply. Visit www.citibankdining.com.au.
Citibank Plus is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSLNo. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it's appropriate for your particular circumstances. Details on our dispute resolution system and full details of the terms and conditions are available by calling 13 24 84 or at citibank.com.au.